What's new

‘Hot Take’ go go go

@PLAYING TO WIN i mostly annoyed that ur lying about a lot of stuff that u were saying, like no good player thinks this, or not tourney viable etc, when thats objectively false, u are entitled to ur opinion and im not mad, you also said that u know the mu really well so if ur on tonight or on now we can play and see, its that simple.
I’m not lying about anything. You’re pationate amd sometimes to a fault. Last time we played a long set and I quit you raged in my inbox while I was takin care of a new born. That’s why I deleted you. You have since apologized so it’s all good. Take it to dm if you want to talk more. Let the tread breath. Add me and we can play tonight. PLAYINGtoW1N

Vex

Noob
I would love more games with a beetle!!!
And I would most certainly love to persuade you of what I'm saying. You can add me on PSN. MYZTERY_-VEX. If you reply with your gamertag, I could just add you if that's easier. (Btw, I can only play from Friday-Sunday)

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
I’m not lying about anything. You’re pationate amd sometimes to a fault. Last time we played a long set and I quit you raged in my inbox while I was takin care of a new born. That’s why I deleted you. You have since apologized so it’s all good. Take it to dm if you want to talk more. Let the tread breath. Add me and we can play tonight. PLAYINGtoW1N
Again ur lying lol i wanted to play ur deadshot with darkseid because i wanted to learn the mu, u instead played supergirl i got mad so i told you, why are you ducking you then deleted me, granted i was being a dick but it was sg vs flash, anyway just invt me when you get home or dm when ur on, we can play then.

You haven't faced a competent beetle. There's almost none that I find online, so it's not your fault that you're claiming this. Add me on PSN Myztery_-Vex.
bro beetles think that just because they can get wins it means that their character isnt bad. Theyve been in their little bubble of constantly having to work way harder for their wins for so long that they dont even realize it. such a sad case. Im jk ill add you bro