What's new

Match-up Discussion Zyphox's Controversial Flash MU Chart

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Flash can definitely play footsies without a doubt, you just got to use his walk speed/ mobility to scare ppl into trying to move, then punish them according. Flash also has a solid AA options, wakeups that better be respected, and one of the scariest up close games in IGAU. Flash doesn't have to take a risk, he can just patiently walk you down and let you hang yourself in the corner. Also at Anaheim, you should play DJT's flash, he'll play hella lame with you :).
I think Grundy is one of those characters that kan do that too. Almost makes me want to pick him up, if I didn't hate him...

Just walk them to the korner.

Alright sounds good. I know most people don't know about my bro, Biohazard, but he mains Bane and Harley and I feel like his Bane is right up there with Max and I always dominate him in the MU so it would be interesting to see how it would go down between me and Max.
Unless you completely discount the level of players in GGA or completely discount how Max without using a shred of venom at all beat up all GGA players besides 16bit and Slips convincingly, then no, no, fuck no, no one is as good as Max right now in using Bane.

Back to topic: Zyphox's fake controversial chart is good tho. Pretty solid all around.

Reactions: Jim

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Unless you completely discount the level of players in GGA or completely discount how Max without using a shred of venom at all beat up all GGA players besides 16bit and Slips convincingly, then no, no, fuck no, no one is as good as Max right now in using Bane.

Back to topic: Zyphox's fake controversial chart is good tho. Pretty solid all around.
I'm only focusing on the Flash vs Bane MU. I'm not talking about all of GGA. No need to imply anything.
Edit: Is there footage of Max beating everyone without venom? I'd like to see that.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.

how is this fake controversial? flash winning 15 maybe 16 MU's and only losing 2 supposedly only 1 MU? i have people saying their character beats flash like tre or not losing like woudcowboy, and some saying zatanna doesn't beat flash. i say this was pretty controversial. does this make flash a top 5 character? how would he not be with 16 winning MU's and only 2 losing according to the flash player that discovered a good portion of all his tech, has played and beaten some of the top player reps with their characters and fishes for props on a daily basis? (inb4 muffin says that person isn't me :DOGE)

Zyphox

I'm only focusing on the Flash vs Bane MU. I'm not talking about all of GGA. No need to imply anything.
Edit: Is there footage of Max beating everyone without venom? I'd like to see that.
yeah the last ghost series he made it to winners finals venomless, i don't think he played jim though, i forgot exactly who he played but its the latest one.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
how would he not be with 16 winning MU's and only 2 losing according to the flash player that discovered a good portion of all his tech, has played and beaten some of the top player reps with their characters and fishes for props on a daily basis? (inb4 muffin says that person isn't me :DOGE)
lol I'm hoping muffin won't be seen for a while seeing how Khaotic were the only people that put up with his BS and we kicked his ass out.

Zyphox

lol I'm hoping muffin won't be seen for a while seeing how Khaotic were the only people that put up with his BS and we kicked his ass out.
he under a different name now, we all know how this works haha he could be you..........or me. :DOGE

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
]flash vs cyborg is, cyborg can only do a ground fireball and flash can check him after ever block fireball with LC, which cyborg can't punish on block anyway.
This is incorrect. I'm pretty sure cyborg can punish with f2~powerfist or if he has the meter f2~b3cancel. I'm fairly certain he can ianb as well, why do you say he can't?

Zyphox

This is incorrect. I'm pretty sure cyborg can punish with f2~powerfist or if he has the meter f2~b3cancel. I'm fairly certain he can ianb as well, why do you say he can't?
go into training mode, pick flash record as low as possible IANB now with flash RMS, there you go. he can literally run under them and f1 which is 6frames, GG cyborg.

Zyphox

go into training mode, pick flash record as low as possible IANB now with flash RMS, there you go. he can literally run under them and f1 which is 6frames, GG cyborg.
okay yes he can punish, with 2 power fist MB would be ideal, still if for any reason he tries to d1 or d2 he will whiff.

how is this fake controversial? flash winning 15 maybe 16 MU's and only losing 2 supposedly only 1 MU? i have people saying their character beats flash like tre or not losing like woudcowboy, and some saying zatanna doesn't beat flash. i say this was pretty controversial. does this make flash a top 5 character? how would he not be with 16 winning MU's and only 2 losing according to the flash player that discovered a good portion of all his tech, has played and beaten some of the top player reps with their characters and fishes for props on a daily basis? (inb4 muffin says that person isn't me :DOGE)
I've always believed that Flash was a fucking OP character (not broken tho) - I guess it's only controversial for people who downplay his capability.
Is he top 5? Easily. Top 3? Probably not since there are more complete characters than him that fills his gaps easily.

Zyphox

I've always believed that Flash was a fucking OP character (not broken tho) - I guess it's only controversial for people who downplay his capability.
Is he top 5? Easily. Top 3? Probably not since there are more complete characters than him that fills his gaps easily.
a lot of people would disagree with you on him being top 5......

a lot of people would disagree with you on him being top 5......
At this point, there are probably already too many characters vying for top 5 and top 8 that it's very hard to quantify who should actually be in top 5. Definitely way way way easier to find the top 3 and bottom 3.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
okay yes he can punish, with 2 power fist MB would be ideal, still if for any reason he tries to d1 or d2 he will whiff.
But why would a competent cyborg try d1/d2? That's a completely irrelevant fact that makes no difference to the MU. Which means that doing RMS~f1 is punishable, so it's not as black and white as 'cyborg can only do ground fireballs'.

Also personally I feel that's saying 'flash gets 60%' isn't really legitimate. Sure he can get that, but it's not like he gets that every time. It's a small thing I'll admit.

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
Batman vs Flash is indeed a 5-5. Not only that, I personally think it's the most "5-5" MU in the game and, without doubt, my favourite matchup. I love playing against a good flash.