What's new

Match-up Discussion Zyphox's Controversial Flash MU Chart

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
What's up guys Zyphox here......lol so what you guys are about to see may seem controversial, you may call me an up-player, you may think i am crazy but here is my MU chart for flash.
http://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/injustice/share/?user=Zyphox&char=the-flash

tagged the first name that came to my head on the MU, don't throw a hissyfit i didn't mention you i just ran through it, i just want to see what you all think about my MU's and consider what your options are on wake up, in the corner, in footsies, anti air, and how you approach the MU, thank you.

Nightwing - 5 - 5 @Sajam
Batman - 5 - 5 @DarthArma
Cyborg - 7 - 3 @Relaxedstate
Green Arrow - 6 - 4 @7L
Superman - 5 - 5 @EMPEROR_THEO @KDZ
Martian Manhunter - 5 - 5 @R.E.O. @EMPEROR_JUPITER
Raven - 6 - 4 @Blind_Man
Aquaman - 5 - 5 @Tom Brady
Wonder Woman - 5 - 5 @a foxy grampa
Zatanna - 4 -6 @deg222
Hawkgirl - 5 - 5 @AK Trepound380
Shazam - 6 - 4 @Digit
Green Lantern - 5 - 5 @Denzell
Batgirl - 5 - 5 @SonicFox5000
Lobo - 6 - 4 @Captain Oxygen
Joker - 7 - 3 @Qwark28
Harley - 6 - 4 @AK SaltFace @Kitana Prime
Grundy - 7 - 3 @
Zod - 4 - 6 @pig
Lex - 6 - 4 @Revolver
Catwoman - 5 - 5 @astronout
Deathstroke - 6 - 4 @MITDJT
Scorpion - 6 - 4 @????
ares - 6 - 4 @Mr Aquaman
Killer Frost 5 - 5 (i really think we wins or just at the very slightest possible 6 -4) @xKhaoTik
Doomsday 6 - 4 @Tm_whiteboi whiteboi
Sinestro - 6 - 4 @WoundCowboy
Black adam - 5 - 5 @AK Smarrgasm
bane - 6 - 4 @GGA Max
Match ups advantage: 15
Match ups even: 12
Match ups lost: 2

my reason behind all these numbers is simple, whenever flash hits you, most of the time you are being wall carried for 55+% combo into a vortex situation. you're life bar can be completely gone in one touch with this character. this game is all about momentum, flash has a top 3 corner game, top 2 best oki pressure and options, top 5 anti air, top 2 damage, top 5 pressure with RMSC, best dash in the game, top 5 best anti zoner. all of this make him THE scariest character in the game when he is coming for you. you know in the back of you mind that ONE mistake can cost you the game against this character. if you play against a good flash who understand timing, to go in when he has trait, footsies, patience, and even go balls out on you, you know what am talking about. i think flash is top 5, there i said it. he wins possibly 16 MU's and only losses 2, one of which is debatable. and in the future zod might not be a problem. this character is fair though unlike lets say batgirl or MMH. he has holes, but when you play against a flash who is patient enough there is really no chance for you to exploit the holes. THE ONLY THING STOPPING THIS CHARACTER IS 2 MU'S AND THE PLAYER THEMSELVES. when you get knockdown by flash imo he is the scariest character in this game, especially if he still has trait and meter. did i mention flash has top 3 best wake ups in the game? if flash still had his d2..........you would all be fucked LOL

anyway tell me what you all think of my MU chart, am i crazy? am i on noobe's level of up playing? is he a top 5 character? btw my current top 5

MMH
Zod
Aquaman
Batgirl
Flash
WW,batman, aren't as good imo, batman has too many 5 - 5's and ww even though very good doesn't dominate more characters because she has to chase people fairly, flash pretty much gives you two options, duck and wait for me to come in, or try your best to move around and not get caught by MB LC, i think the days of WW being a better flash are over.

@AK Pig Of The Hut
@AK Harold
@FOREVER KING
@General M2Dave
@GGA 16 Bit
@SEV
@Jim
@SidTheHaze
@WITNESS
@BrobaChett
@Perfect Legend

@Zyphox, the DS number I can agree with, definitely not a horrible matchup by any means for DS, but definitely a matchup where he has to be spot on or risk getting cornered then mutilated lol/ DJT agrees with the GL number and this list actually isn't bad tbh. Flash is very dangerous. I dnt get why characters with so much damage and other tools get downplayed sometimes, those characters are the ones ppl will hate a whole lot later on in the game.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
The day I'm truly scared of The Flash is the day a Flash player goes a match without dropping a combo/set up. Multiple winning MUs or not. #all T all shade

Rodrigue

Spongerod
I'd put Wonder Woman as a losing MU. Her footsie game is slightly better. I definitely agree with Zatanna and Zod. Flash-Catwoman is a 6-4 imo for the simple reason that he can stuff her wake ups. So it's a 50/50 for Catwoman after every hard knockdown. She can wake up with trait but it can be easily baited.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
I agree with Flash matchup. Sinestro may out foostsie him a little but flash has a pretty easy time getting in. And once he gets in, it's so hard for Sinestro to get out because his normals are rather slow.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
I think Flash v Lobo is even, they both have to take risks and get punished heavily by each other.
A lot of the time this matchup is full on footsies, getting at least 6%Chip from trait is pretty nice.
I dunno, nothing about this matchup really convinces me its in either's favor tbh.

Zyphox

I think Flash v Lobo is even, they both have to take risks and get punished heavily by each other.
A lot of the time this matchup is full on footsies, getting at least 6%Chip from trait is pretty nice.
I dunno, nothing about this matchup really convinces me its in either's favor tbh.
i think that when flash has a life lead lobo can't get in, your jump is way too floaty, his dash is good but flash punishes dash ins for 55%+ unlike other characters, you risk loading a trait shot if you don't do it in a combo and i blow up lobo's wake ups with f3. i punish low chain, whiffed Command grab the best in the game the best in the game and i think lobo has a hard time in the corner. but we shall play it more, will you be at ect?

Zyphox

I'd put Wonder Woman as a losing MU. Her footsie game is slightly better. I definitely agree with Zatanna and Zod. Flash-Catwoman is a 6-4 imo for the simple reason that he can stuff her wake ups. So it's a 50/50 for Catwoman after every hard knockdown. She can wake up with trait but it can be easily baited.
i've played all the WW's besides filipinoman, you basically have to outfootsies her, bait her in trying to stuff your dash and whiff punish, both character are equally fucked up in the corner and me and foxy go even as well as me and master KDZ.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
i think that when flash has a life lead lobo can't get in, your jump is way too floaty, his dash is good but flash punishes dash ins for 55%+ unlike other characters, you risk loading a trait shot if you don't do it in a combo and i blow up lobo's wake ups with f3. i punish low chain, whiffed Command grab the best in the game the best in the game and i think lobo has a hard time in the corner. but we shall play it more, will you be at ect?
Probably not going to ECT, we'll see. This is just my experience fighting local flash players.

YOMI Trepound380

Tranquil Anarchy
hg-flash isnt even at best its 6-4 hg. flash has to work too hard if the hg is super defensive and is paitent. her d1 messes his pressure up and he has nothing to counter her trait consistently

WITNESS

Worlds Famous
Hawkgirl 6-4 in flashes favor
Doomsday 5-5
Nightwing 6-4 in flashes favor
Zod still debatable
Zatanna 6-4 in flashes favor

If you disagree and u main one of these characters play me on xbl WITNESSAD

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
ive played this matchup plenty of times with my friend sai. he isnt on tym and he doesnt play injustice in tournament but hes one of the better kof players in the area, so he knows how to play fighting games lol. i feel this matchup is honestly 7-3 flash. the only range where i feel DS can compete in is right outside of b2 range so you can kinda sorta play footsies with him but not really because if he blocks anything thats not f3 or f23 you're forced to be on the defensive for mega long and don't really have much to compete with moves like d12 or f2 xx lighting kick. a lot of you clown ass flash players (<3) do f213 which you should never do because if i block it, i can duck after the overhead and pop you so whatever plus frames you get should be non existent of the other player is on point and you can always run the lightning kick mixup game. also, the fact that flash can punish low guns from like 2/3s screen is a little different than it is for most characters because he is right in front of you with a knockdown so he can really start his okizeme, while most chracters jsut punish with a projectile or something liek that. but i personally feel its more useful if flash just dashes in and gets in on DS in like 2 seconds, and because of this he really doesn't have to respect guns to any extent. he is really one of the only characters (frost as well but it doesnt effect the matchup as drastically) that doesn't have to respect low guns at all. characters like raven, aquaman, lantern and lex have to respect low guns because they can't get in range to punish low guns that easily. also, DS doesn't have the greatest anti air and air to air options against flash. flash j2 will beat out DS j1 in air to air exchanges and its really hard to consistently d2 flash's j2. Sword flip is an option an 6% is way better than getting hit but the risk reward is in his favor because sword flip still inst that consistent. however, DS doesn have decent okizeme options against flash but his are just way better and he has tools like speed dodge, dp and lightining charge that can get him out of a number of setups midscreen. next time we have a chance to play ill go over this one with you.

Zyphox

hg-flash isnt even at best its 6-4 hg. flash has to work too hard if the hg is super defensive and is paitent. her d1 messes his pressure up and he has nothing to counter her trait consistently
dude i can snipe you out of the air with flying uppercut for 50% damage, can punish divekick full combo and flash dgaf about HG's d1, if i catch ONE of your WE shenanigans your eating huge damage. i agree she can be annoying but flash just has to be patient, that buffed hitbox on uppercut made this MU even IMO. and you can zone so you have to come to me.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Flash is the closest thing to a Marvel character in this game, and is easily top 5. The top tiers excel in controlling space, which is Flash's biggest weakness, but he is fantastic in every other area.