What's new

Yu-Gi-Oh (Dueling Network/DevPro)

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
The problem with ygopro is that first of all you have to download it. Secondly you can't search for matches you have to know other people who use it. Dueling Network is just more convenient an there's way more people on it. Besides why do you need it to be automatic? I know most of the rulings anyway and it's cool to have some fredom.
The download isn't much.And yes you can search for matches it's like DN except instead of Adv(Rated/Unrated) , Trad and Unlim you could actually choose which format manually within your room.You could also choose how many starting LP , How many starting hands and how many cards per draw, TCG or OCG and even Anime rules(Like I stated above, Riding Duels)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The download isn't much.And yes you can search for matches it's like DN except instead of Adv(Rated/Unrated) , Trad and Unlim you could actually choose which format manually within your room.You could also choose how many starting LP , How many starting hands and how many cards per draw, TCG or OCG and even Anime rules(Like I stated above, Riding Duels)
Oh I see, I heard differently my bad.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Damn, I haven't been on the Dueling Network in months...I've really lost the will to catch up on all the new cards that have come out. But I started getting back into the show and will hopefully stop by there soon.

Also, due to how much attention this topic has gotten from the site, I have applied a sticky to it so that members will not overlook it.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
Seriously guys though...YGOPRO > DN
im not going to lie. the people are friendlier, u dont run into the same decks over and over and by that i mean all the meta decks, Tag duels is the coolest thing ever. I will play tag battles all day over singles. I have to try the riding duels later tho. I will say this tho, ygopro still has a few bugs with their automated system. Like i wanted to activate torrential when they summoned a monster but they only gave me the option to activate solemn. Also when u click to make a move there is no taking it back so if u select to ss from ur extra deck u are forced to summon something so be careful on how u click. Other than that it is great. Rulings never come into discussion.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
im not going to lie. the people are friendlier, u dont run into the same decks over and over and by that i mean all the meta decks, Tag duels is the coolest thing ever. I will play tag battles all day over singles. I have to try the riding duels later tho. I will say this tho, ygopro still has a few bugs with their automated system. Like i wanted to activate torrential when they summoned a monster but they only gave me the option to activate solemn. Also when u click to make a move there is no taking it back so if u select to ss from ur extra deck u are forced to summon something so be careful on how u click. Other than that it is great. Rulings never come into discussion.
Tag duels? Damn that sounds sick. So how big is the download?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Tag duels? Damn that sounds sick. So how big is the download?
Check my first post about it.I think around 300 mb.

True, like for example, I couldn't use Elemental Hero - Woodsman's eff for some reason and same for Wroughtweiler.Same with Appropriate

Quick Pro and useful tips:
-In Deck Constructor, Right-click goes straight to deck no need for dragging.Hold left-click then Right-click goes to side deck.
-If you have Veiler in hand and you get sick of getting asked if you want to chain every single beginning and end of Main Phase 1/2 Hold S.
-If you want to slow things down or activate an eff whenever it wouldn't let you otherwise, hold A
-Customizing Sleeve requires the image to be in 163x232 pixels.
-Customizing BG and Sleeve requires image to be in JPG/JPEG
-Renaming/Deleting Deck has to be done in the YGOPRO folders since there's no option for it in-game

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Due to the lack of a FL on YGOPRO we should create a temporary FL using an online program or something(Not like Hamachi because it's not what we want.Just something to say: "Hey I'm onliue! Let's have a Tag Match!")

Or if not just look out for familiar names.

Zer0 Hundr3d on YGOPRO.In a duel/lobby though it only says Zer0.

EDIT: does anyone know a good free screen capture software that I could use to record Replays on YGOPRO? I used Camstudio and Free Screen Recorder and both are garbage.

I also used to use Hypercam on my old computer but I hate the watermark on it.

EDIT 2: LMAO completely forgot to mention this.(although you see it on the site where you DL it and on the YGOPRO Dawn of a New Era Launcher)

Watch and laugh
The 5 Quasar loses LMFAO

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
Due to the lack of a FL on YGOPRO we should create a temporary FL using an online program or something(Not like Hamachi because it's not what we want.Just something to say: "Hey I'm onliue! Let's have a Tag Match!")

Or if not just look out for familiar names.

Zer0 Hundr3d on YGOPRO.In a duel/lobby though it only says Zer0.

EDIT: does anyone know a good free screen capture software that I could use to record Replays on YGOPRO? I used Camstudio and Free Screen Recorder and both are garbage.

I also used to use Hypercam on my old computer but I hate the watermark on it.

EDIT 2: LMAO completely forgot to mention this.(although you see it on the site where you DL it and on the YGOPRO Dawn of a New Era Launcher)

Watch and laugh
The 5 Quasar loses LMFAO
Wow...super poly is SO broken but how that dude was able to get 5 quasars out goes to show u how lethal his combos are and how broken they are.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
Broken card is broken.

BRB No Rabbit, No dark world, no Malefics, no nothing.
what? I dont understand this comment. We need to go back to the old yugioh where u didnt have all these crazy, broken effs. Where u did have all these search tools and all the OP xyz and synchro monsters and lets see who skill level is better when building a deck and executing combos. This game is too easy. Winning a duel in 1-2 turns is consider the norm which is ridiculous. Who wants to play for 3 minutes then u look in my face and say GG after u pulled an unstoppable OTK.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
what? I dont understand this comment. We need to go back to the old yugioh where u didnt have all these crazy, broken effs. Where u did have all these search tools and all the OP xyz and synchro monsters and lets see who skill level is better when building a deck and executing combos. This game is too easy. Winning a duel in 1-2 turns is consider the norm which is ridiculous. Who wants to play for 3 minutes then u look in my face and say GG after u pulled an unstoppable OTK.
Go back to boring and slow Yugioh? No thanks. I prefer broken effects and the game being fast, even though there's more luck involved.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
Go back to boring and slow Yugioh? No thanks. I prefer broken effects and the game being fast, even though there's more luck involved.
A course you are gonna say that cause you have been shown an easy out on how to win just like with COD adding aim assist to COD 4. Now every shooter that comes out has aim assist. Is that good for the games to let the scrubby people who cant aim be able to compete equally with the people who can aim even though ur skill level is trash? I think not. So yugioh said lets make easy cards that the scrubby people can win with without thinking of more complicated combos to keep up with the more advanced people. And that is why the world is the way it is today with u not being able to tell the scrubs from the actually good players of yugioh.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
A course you are gonna say that cause you have been shown an easy out on how to win just like with COD adding aim assist to COD 4. Now every shooter that comes out has aim assist. Is that good for the games to let the scrubby people who cant aim be able to compete equally with the people who can aim even though ur skill level is trash? I think not. So yugioh said lets make easy cards that the scrubby people can win with without thinking of more complicated combos to keep up with the more advanced people. And that is why the world is the way it is today with u not being able to tell the scrubs from the actually good players of yugioh.
Whoa brosef. Console FPSes have aim-assist because it's hard to play an FPS on a stick than KB+M.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
Whoa brosef. Console FPSes have aim-assist because it's hard to play an FPS on a stick than KB+M.
who plays a FPS on stick? Also im suppose to cater to u cause u chose to play on stick instead of pad when u buy it for a console game...i think not. Learn to shoot with the stick without AA or just suck at FPS games with that stick. What is KB+M?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
who plays a FPS on stick? Also im suppose to cater to u cause u chose to play on stick instead of pad when u buy it for a console game...i think not. Learn to shoot with the stick without AA or just suck at FPS games with that stick. What is KB+M?
Analog stick, not an arcade stick, lmao. No one plays FPS's on an arcade stick. And Zer0 is right, they added aim assist because using a controller you can't be half as accurate as you can with a KB+M (Keyboard + Mouse).

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
Analog stick, not an arcade stick, lmao. No one plays FPS's on an arcade stick. And Zer0 is right, they added aim assist because using a controller you can't be half as accurate as you can with a KB+M (Keyboard + Mouse).
AA has been abused. All i have to do is put my cross hair on someone and pull the trigger. U get to adjust ur sensitivity and stuff but AA shouldnt be in any game just because KB+M gives u more accuracy. Learn to shoot. Making the game easier to play makes the game boring really fast. Thats why i say the gaming industry has catered to the scrub players and thats why gaming isnt as good anymore. They constantly throw out the same trash especially with shooters and also with these single player games that last like 16 hours for the story mode, and people buy the trash. Why u think everyone says MW3 sucks and all they play Black Ops for is zombies.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
At the end of the day, YGO is a pretty shitty game with dumb ass rules anyway. The rules make no logical sense and you're forced to know 1 million little different rules that make no sense but you need to know them all or you'll get fucked by them. The game is bad and to win you need a lot of random luck. I've played the game for awhile now and I still run into dumb fucking rules that lose me games. I hardly ever lose because my opponent is better which makes the game almost 0% competitive.