What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

ilovepoop said:
there will not be any classes well not really i will put moe30w and shock at oppissite ends of the brackets

The hidden characters are required unless specified by both players they don't want to use the hiddens

Stages are gonna be watever you guys decide its not like there are certain stages that can infilct damage on you like doa

Mics are required,

and wat do u mean by "pre-game combo things" do u mean Kombat Kodes? i can tell you now that for Kombat Kodes enter stages or throwing encouraged only
maybe you should let shock be in charge of this

Mr Wiggl3s said:
why do you act like i know nothing about MK i was the one who started this whole tournament without help from shock you act like i can't do it and need shock don't get me wrong shock is tons of help but i could do this on my own as well

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
There are bound to be connection problems with routers...if so, then players will have to direct connect their internet to their Xbox 360's. Tell your roommates to go read a book or something :wink:

Derek

Noob
Konqrr said:
There are bound to be connection problems with routers...if so, then players will have to direct connect their internet to their Xbox 360's. Tell your roommates to go read a book or something :wink:
XBL is one of the few times I'm glad I don't have a router with all of it's connection problems.

ilovepoop said:
Mr Wiggl3s said:
why do you act like i know nothing about MK i was the one who started this whole tournament without help from shock you act like i can't do it and need shock don't get me wrong shock is tons of help but i could do this on my own as well
Im saying that because your just making up the shit as you go and if you dont do this right theres going to be 64 people pissed at you and at this site

Right now i know of 10 people on that list who don't have mics. What if the person has a mic but speaks broken english?

what are you going to do about laggers? is there going to be a neutral host, or is it just who makes the game gets it?

how are the games going to be reported?

thats more or less why i say shock should help you out

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
We're going to go over all the rules and if thens once we get a full count. It will be a very normal tournament.

XL

Noob
I think I'm going to drop from this tournament. I have a microphone and all, but it causes interference. Not only that, but it's partly broke, so it's a bitch to wear.

I'll go buy an expensive one and enter another tournament later on.

XL said:
I think I'm going to drop from this tournament. I have a microphone and all, but it causes interference. Not only that, but it's partly broke, so it's a bitch to wear.

I'll go buy an expensive one and enter another tournament later on.
No dude, you can't drop out of the tourny. You never sue your mic, what do you mean by interference? Like Voice interference? Or game? And the Xbox 1 Halo 2 Mics are really cheap. Only thing is you cant adjust the volume or mute it, but who cares. But dont drop out man. Messages at the last resort.

XL

Noob
The thing is, I have a 60 dollar microphone, but it requires a good bit of setup... and I'm lazy.

So I'll just opt out of the tournament this time, but I promise I'll be in the next one.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just so people know, microphones will not be manditory, but for ease of communication, it might be a good idea to try and be connected to Xbox online through your PC to send messages quickly and clearly.

Shock, my mate tried to sign up to this tourny but it's not letting him sign into the forum i dont think you've activated his account.

If i put his name down could you please sign him up or activate his account :).

GT = Damaskinos UK

forum account name is the same, cheers mate. 8)

dreemernj

Ambassador
yozmeister said:
Shock, my mate tried to sign up to this tourny but it's not letting him sign into the forum i dont think you've activated his account.

If i put his name down could you please sign him up or activate his account :).

GT = Damaskinos UK

forum account name is the same, cheers mate. 8)
Damaskinos UK has been activated. There is a second account called just "Damaskinos" that I activated just now before I realized he made 2, a day apart. I will try to erased Damaskinos and he can keep using Damaskinos UK.

(Working from a Blackberry, so it's a bit tough to get things done)

ilovepoop said:
all accounts will be activated just give it some time shock works wierd hours and doesn't get off until 8pm pacific time
He sleeps wierd hours...

Yes, I have gotten 3 extra account activation emails. If I get one, chances are it was sent to EVERYONE. If there is a problem it's probably on his/her half.

52. astubbygiant

53. Anubis6

54. Damaskinos UK

55. Mr Wiggl3s

Attempted help?

I know that

kickergod
crazy dominican
mr green stashe

still want in