What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

rules will be posted at a later date most likely around the 15th

currently i am looking for people who can help run the lower lvl matches of the tournament anyone interested must have the secret characters unlocked so please PM me

edit: i will be cutting the list off at 64 players so anyone who hasn't signed up please do so soon

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Essentially, they must be unlocked for the person who wants to play as that character. Anyone can unlock them, or 2 if need be through the Galaga vs code which takes you to the game over screen and enter the UKK. This is incase two players don't have them unlocked and no ref is available. Generally if someone really wants to use them they will have them unlocked and that person should host. Full rules and explanations/directions will be supplied in the next couple weeks.

Count me in. My gamertag is Nightshowers.

The only issue with me is that oftentimes, when I play in a Versus Challenger match with 3 players in the room, it starts to lag a lot. Same thing happens when I have 4 players in a quarter match in Street Fighter II.

Does anyone how to resolve this? Thanks.

everyone i cannot add your friends without them posting in this forum first so please tell anyone who wishes to join to join the forums and sign the thread

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Turnout is looking great, and this is with no prizes! Let's try and get it to 64 with some substitutes just in case.

shock what you got in order for the rules?
maps, pre-game combo things, gameplay, language, what not?

also are you going to do classes? (noob, intermediate, pro?)

there will not be any classes well not really i will put moe30w and shock at oppissite ends of the brackets

The hidden characters are required unless specified by both players they don't want to use the hiddens

Stages are gonna be watever you guys decide its not like there are certain stages that can infilct damage on you like doa

Mics are required,

and wat do u mean by "pre-game combo things" do u mean Kombat Kodes? i can tell you now that for Kombat Kodes enter stages or throwing encouraged only

My friend Anubis6 tried to register on the forum, but got one of those errors. Just in case you guys didn't approve him yet, because I know that it's happened to others.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Even when they get an error, their registrations seem to go through, I approved his account however the day he regged.