What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

Enigma said:
I've got two friends Quidam18 and Teh Opus who want to enter, but Quidam hasn't gotten posting capabilities yet and Opus got a 500 Internal Server Error when he tried to sign up for the forums today.
tell opus he can come and post now and i'll gladly add him to the list

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I activated a bunch of accounts, there's been like 30 real accounts in the last few days. I'm going to run through all the 0 posters right now and see if I missed anyone.

Yes...an XBoxLive Tournament...

Count me in...
Just want to see who all actually plays the game...I pretty much only get to play the same people all the time...of course I've been beaten by Shock only twice...but he beat me so well that it made me want to play more. So add me to the tourney list.

Put me down as a "maybe". It all depends on the date of the tournament. I start a new position at work and school starts back up for me all on one day(1/15). So the possibility of me being able to play depends on how swamped I am. I get alot of messages to play but I have been hooked on GOW since it came out. Plus it got old with the messages from people saying they are able to beat me. Then I play them and they either dont know how to block or dont even know the basics of the game.

this is incrediable we have gotten 10 more sign ups in less than 12 hours good job everybody who has joined and welcome everyone

Count me in!

GT: Letsgetacid

I was pummeled back to back by ilovepoop/ultimatemk com just yesterday too. This should be entertaining,

Derek

Noob
letsgetacid said:
Count me in!

GT: Letsgetacid

I was pummeled back to back by ilovepoop/ultimatemk com just yesterday too. This should be entertaining,
ilovepoop sucks

:lol:

jk man.