What's new

www.mkxframedata.com LIVE!

Jolt

Uprise
Hand. It's painful.
I've been using this resource for a while and wanted to note a few Mileena issues that I should have informed you of ages ago. Just been a little lazy.

b2 is listed as 17 f startup, but it should be 13f now
4 u3 should now be +2 on block
4 should be 10 f startup now

^I'm admittedly going off of memory for these, so you should double check the game. From what I remember, they actually remembered to update the in-game data with the changes

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
@Temjiin I'm a software developer (mostly web dev) by trade and when I'm not at work or playing MK, I could help you out with the real site if you want. Do you have a repository setup for it yet? I could also easily help you out with anything server related as well. I could also draw you up some UML diagrams or something if you need help setting up how to handle the database.

I've been looking for something to do thats more "hobby" related and less work/money-related.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
I've been using this resource for a while and wanted to note a few Mileena issues that I should have informed you of ages ago. Just been a little lazy.

^I'm admittedly going off of memory for these, so you should double check the game. From what I remember, they actually remembered to update the in-game data with the changes
I'll do an update tonight from the In-game and make sure everything is up to date. Havent looked at it personally in a little while as i've not had access to the game at home, so I assumed it was up to date. Should all be good tonight!

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com

Thanks for letting us know, I think all DLC hasn't been touched as of the last patch, I don't have access to their data and I think @smokey lost the will to live adding Tremor's stuff haha

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
@Temjiin I'm a software developer (mostly web dev) by trade and when I'm not at work or playing MK, I could help you out with the real site if you want. Do you have a repository setup for it yet? I could also easily help you out with anything server related as well. I could also draw you up some UML diagrams or something if you need help setting up how to handle the database.

I've been looking for something to do thats more "hobby" related and less work/money-related.
Very kind offer sir, but I know nothing of the current setup other than @iamShorteh did most of the hosting work.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com

Changed 4U3 and B2 but 4 is still 11f according to in-game data and patch notes:

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Latest-Updates/Patch-Notes-8-31-2015/ba-p/756091

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
So with the KP2 on its way, and not being on the PC, i wont be playing/keeping updated with MKX any more. If there is anyone willing to keep on top of MKXFRAMEDATA.com updates, I am happy to do the formatting and get the pages ready for the 4 new characters, so someone can just input move names + data on to each page when they are released.

Is there anyone up for doing this, I can give you rights on the doc to edit and update stuff now so I wont have to do it when KP2 gets released, and also so the people that use the website can still have access to updated frame data.
@Temjiin

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
So with the KP2 on its way, and not being on the PC, i wont be playing/keeping updated with MKX any more. If there is anyone willing to keep on top of MKXFRAMEDATA.com updates, I am happy to do the formatting and get the pages ready for the 4 new characters, so someone can just input move names + data on to each page when they are released.

Is there anyone up for doing this, I can give you rights on the doc to edit and update stuff now so I wont have to do it when KP2 gets released, and also so the people that use the website can still have access to updated frame data.
@Temjiin
smokaaay plis

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM

@Temjiin
I'll do it, I'm learning all about creating websites and learning frame data, programmin and the like, and I'm planning on purchasing the Kombat Pack 2 so I'll have easy access to the frame data.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
I'll do it, I'm learning all about creating websites and learning frame data, programmin and the like, and I'm planning on purchasing the Kombat Pack 2 so I'll have easy access to the frame data.
Much appreciated. Sadly much like @smokey I've had more than enough of NRS and am 100% out.

We died for your sins and easily accessible frame data.

Jolt

Uprise

@Temjiin
I'm also willing to help out in maintaining the site. I have every intention of getting KP2 and I'm usually around TYM, so I can make necessary adjustments. Anything to help the community :)

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Okay if you guys want to PM me your email address I can give you rights on the Frame Data page. I will reply with the details to what needs to be done when the characters get released! Thanks for your help its been good but yeah, cant keep playing a game if they arent going to support it on PC and im not buying it on console just to get shafted in 2 months when they drop the KP2 and never patch it again.

Spencer

Always Training
This is and will remain free, and is updated by TYM members who test the frames themselves where theres inconsistencies. Hope your app is up to date if you paid!
Im going to compare data if it's incorrect I'll start using this since it's updated

The data on the app is incorrect moving on to this

Last edited:

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Im going to compare data if it's incorrect I'll start using this since it's updated

The data on the app is incorrect moving on to this
In all fairness, there are a number of inconsistencies in the game and stealth changes to the data that the app developer probably was unaware of. However it's not our duty to share these, it's on them to seek the changes out, especially if they're charging for it. I don't think the DLC/Goro has been updated as of the latest patch but that will presumably get updated soon (I don't have any of the pay-for characters)

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Will add your emails on soon guys, theres currently no frame data to add on there so its a bit redundant at the moment, should be this week and i will reply to the pms.