What's new

www.mkxframedata.com LIVE!

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Okay so at the moment, we are not sure if we are 100% on the current dlc/goro. Is anyone able to check the current/last patch notes against their copy of the game and make sure it is in line with mkxframedata.com, as not all the changes are listed properly on the patch notes!

Anyone up for helping out give me a shout and i can get you editing permissions!

@MyronJ @KingKhrystopher

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Okay so at the moment, we are not sure if we are 100% on the current dlc/goro. Is anyone able to check the current/last patch notes against their copy of the game and make sure it is in line with mkxframedata.com, as not all the changes are listed properly on the patch notes!

Anyone up for helping out give me a shout and i can get you editing permissions!

@MyronJ @KingKhrystopher
Sure!

Jolt

Uprise

@MyronJ @KingKhrystopher
Definitely. I'll do my best to look it over this week. @KingKhrystopher Hi, partner.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Yo guys dont start adding random moves and specials to the new characters before they are out, wait until you have the KP2 in front of you please!

Jolt

Uprise
Hello all!

Jolt here, just letting you know that we are getting started on updating the data to be consistent with the latest MKXL patch. I'm personally starting with Tremor and working my way backwards, @KingKhrystopher is working from the other end. If you know FOR SURE of any data that is wrong in-game and you know the proper data, please share it with us and we'll get it adjusted.

Look forward to serving the community!

Yours truly,

Jolt

Jolt

Uprise
All Leatherface frames are all up, be sure to test anywhere you can provide corrections. For example, I'm GUESSING EX DB3 in Butcher isn't -15 on hit, but for now I'm just listing what's in the data!

If you can provide a correction, please also try to provide some *proof* (won't take much to prove that one, I just don't have any more accurate data to enter).

As always, we appreciate the community and hope you get some use out of the data!

Jolt

Uprise
Just wanted to let everyone know that we got Alien's frame data added. I'm gonna leave Triborg and his 4 variations to King Khrystopher, just had to get Alien up here for self-benefit :D

I'll try to start work on getting characters up to date with the Feb. 29 patch by this weekend. Once we (to our knowledge) have everything entirely up to date, we'll let everyone know and then you can submit corrections/adjustments.

Jowabunga

Woooooooooooooo!
just wanted to say nice work and thanks for putting the time in. I started doing a similar project for myself before i knew yours existed and it's a lot of work. Cheers!

Jolt

Uprise
Just wanted to apologize that things haven't been particularly timely, things have been a bit of a roller coaster IRL. BUT I should have some time to work on the project this weekend. @KingKhrystopher has done an excellent job with his portion of the work. As far as the patch notes go, everyone below Ferra/Torr should be adjusted now (if you look at the notes) that means I still need to do F/T, D'vorah, Cassie, etc.

Triborg also still needs to be added lol

So with any luck, everything will be up to date (as far as we know) this weekend. After that, any left over revisions you guys have are greatly appreciated.

Stay awesome!

--Jolt

Jolt

Uprise
Hey guys, GUESS WHAT!

All characters are now added, info should be up to date. I am missing a few CSZ specials that I plan to get to this week/weekend. Just depends on how the real world treats me.

My next steps are to go through The Home of Armourable Gaps thread ( http://testyourmight.com/threads/the-home-of-armourable-gaps.59208/ )

Also, I'm slowly on a trip through to make the DLC characters I added consistent with the rest of the game by mapping out the hits for each string (H,M,M for example). I forgot about that detail when I was originally adding them and only listed the final hit of a string.

I need to check specials on the DLC characters for armor as well.

Either way, we're in a good place and should be a solid reference once again :) sorry it took this long!

Please post corrections in this thread or PM them to me. I can get to them SUPER FAST if you just tell me specifically what needs to change

skater11

The saltiest
I don't understand why Stunt Double Johnny's frame data on his specials all say minus...I thought a handful his mimic specials were plus on block?

Jolt

Uprise
I don't understand why Stunt Double Johnny's frame data on his specials all say minus...I thought a handful his mimic specials were plus on block?
Probably just matching the in game frame data and haven't been told specifically what the true data is. I'd have to double check the in-game data to see if that's the case since I don't play Johnny. I'm new to the project so a lot was done before my time, I only updated known changes. Definitely didn't go through and re-check every single string, so there may very well be errors

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Just a note, the mkxframedata domain name is expiring in a few days and they want £11 for me to renew it, so I wont be doing that.

If anyone wants to buy the domain and just forward it to the google doc then feel free, but for the meantime the best link to use is probably just the google doc link, so save a bookmark !

Just a note, the mkxframedata domain name is expiring in a few days and they want £11 for me to renew it, so I wont be doing that.

If anyone wants to buy the domain and just forward it to the google doc then feel free, but for the meantime the best link to use is probably just the google doc link, so save a bookmark !
Thanks for the heads up!

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
as far as the Cyrax Ground bombs being -9 on block that is correct. at least someone knows that its negative. so many people on this forum said it was positive on block and i cringed every time i seen it posted.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
as far as the Cyrax Ground bombs being -9 on block that is correct. at least someone knows that its negative. so many people on this forum said it was positive on block and i cringed every time i seen it posted.
I never thought someone could be THIS stupid :facepalm: