What's new

WoWo 1.06 Discussion

CD jr

Noob
The mixup is B2 and F3, one crosses up the other doesnt.
If I hit the lotto I will personally fly you out to the U.S to play the 2 best aquaman in the world just so I can say I told you so. I like how you keep mentioning iadg when that move is COMPLETELY unusable against AM

CD jr

Noob
The mixup is B2 and F3, one crosses up the other doesnt.
If I hit the lotto I will personally fly you out to the U.S to play the 2 best aquaman in the world just so I can say I told you so. I like how you keep mentioning iadg when that move is COMPLETELY unusable against AM

how is it unusable against anybody if you do it like around the opponents chest, you hardly even notice she left the ground

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Its not unusable, just get it low enough and its safe to everything in the game except for batmans bats & SMs super.

CD jr

Noob
how is it unusable against anybody if you do it like around the opponents chest, you hardly even notice she left the ground
Even lowest to the ground you are still - you are putting yourself at risk lol it's so simple. WW is Pringles to aquaman up close

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Wonder Woman community 1.06 discussion:

Jr will do well at a local or two, lose to a character that no one has seen in high level play (I'm thinking Zatanna) and then will disappear for a while.

F0xy will tell us americunts how WW is best in game and how we all suck, then cry in his tea at night because he cannot compete offline here. Oh and Mustard's Bane will be brought up somehow.

Rest of the community will diverge between "shes top 5" and "has at least 7 bad MUs bro"

One idiot from another subforum will make a manface joke.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Even lowest to the ground you are still - you are putting yourself at risk lol it's so simple. WW is Pringles to aquaman up close
Being minus in this game isnt like it was in MK, all it is is a guessing game, if the AM player wants to stand there and press buttons because they blocked your iadg, let them, you always have the option to just backdash.

WW generally always has the upper hand in the iadg guessing game since she takes no meter to do so much damage and has probably the best oki game in Injustice.

Anyway, you're not really giving me any examples why AM is so much better up close.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
She's def. top 3 now, but I still think AM is going to be a bad MU for her. The fact that he can trait up when put in a 50/50 situation and just stand block to beat b2 or 3,3 is too strong. We'll see, though...but I'm going in to 1.06 with optimistic feelings about her.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
She's def. top 3 now, but I still think AM is going to be a bad MU for her. The fact that he can trait up when put in a 50/50 situation and just stand block to beat b2 or 3,3 is too strong. We'll see, though...but I'm going in to 1.06 with optimistic feelings about her.
Check my earlier post, you can use her F3 hard knockdown setups against AM to get a 5050 launch attempt every time you knock him down.

F3 that crosses up.
B2 thats a regular overhead.
F3 delayed for a regular overhead.

These options should at least discourage AM players from traiting up when knocked down.

I dont know what more you can ask for from a move. it is pretty much the same like sektor's ex teleport thing. some of those sektor players actually wanted it to be neutral on block.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Check my earlier post, you can use her F3 hard knockdown setups against AM to get a 5050 launch attempt every time you knock him down.

F3 that crosses up.
B2 thats a regular overhead.
F3 delayed for a regular overhead.

These options should at least discourage AM players from traiting up when knocked down.

I have to mess around more with the f3 hard knockdown stuff. Was there a thread about this tech somewhere? I know about the the corner cross-up stuff, but she has it mid-screen, right?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I have to mess around more with the f3 hard knockdown stuff. Was there a thread about this tech somewhere? I know about the the corner cross-up stuff, but she has it mid-screen, right?
Do B113/33/23/Air to air normal -> 23 -> B3 -> F3

Doing a F3 on their wakeup after the first F3 will cross over, doing it a little more delayed will hit in front, and so will B2.
Obviously you still have the 33 option. OTGs are out of the question, but they're useless midscreen anyway IMO.

It basically means that you'll be playing her corner knockdown game anywhere on the screen.

M

Mr Swizzerr

You have no idea about the filth?...OMG

I need to make a vid on her corner and new midscreen filth with foxy tomorrow.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Just found an unclashable continuous 5050 loop using just B3s and F3s lol.
If its not continuous its at least a potential 38% unclashable off of 1 knockdown.