What's new

WoWo 1.06 Discussion

Flagg

Noob
I've just started practising with her, she's awesome. Fuck this low tier shit though I will be keeping lobo. Goodbye Ares.

Love her d12

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Aquamans trait becomes irrelevant after you knock him down once. His F1 is the only move you should worry about, all of his FTD can be punished in SS and you can get in on him easily and force a guessing game using iadg.

Batman is full combo punished from EVERY block string (except for B23 which is getting nerfed) he has the moment he touches you. Just duck and 11. That and you can sweep under all his projectiles and traits unless he throws MB batarangs. He can also be AA'd in both stances.

Never iadg against Batman with trait up, advance with sweeps often and theres no real way he can hit you.

Zod I don't really know enough to comment.

MMH can also have his strings D3'd under. His wakeup game is good, but against becomes irrelevant because WoWos knockdown game both midscreen and in the corner is the same.

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
Foxy if you ever get to play pigs zod in an extended offline set you will understand, in theory anway. Though the air zod charge nerf is great news for us

M

Mr Swizzerr

Take away her fucked up F3 cross ups

Take away her + frames for dive on block