What's new

Would you like to see the new characters return for MK11?

Would you like to see any of the new characters return in the next MK?

• No, none of them

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Yes, all of them

Votes: 64 50.4%
  • Yes, but only Cassie

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Yes, but only Erron Black

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Yes, but only the Earthrealm newcomers

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Yes, but only the Outworld newcomers

Votes: 26 20.5%
  • Yes, but only ______ (specify)

Votes: 19 15.0%

• Total voters

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
We're already calling Cassie Steve Austin? Yikes. D'Vorah wasn't interesting enough to me at least.
Lol Austin was a bit much I agree. That's fair enough though, I really like D'vorah, her overall design is amazing so are all her little nuances, from her name origin in both hers and her race, to her speech patterns and voice.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
In what universe did D'vorah become a glorified jobber? She only lost to Raiden and Cassie. That's like calling someone a jobber cause they lost to Rock and Austin.
D'Vorah killed fucking Baraka AND Mileena(and almost Johnny).

Those are two beloved, original trilogy, fan favorite and well established characters.

And like you said she only lost to two of the canonically strongest(as much as I don't like that Cassie is one of them, she did whoop Shinnok) characters in the series.

D'Vorah is an anti-jobber.

Kotal Kahn is the only one that I feel like should be gone. his concept and gameplay were all dreadfully boring. Not to mention he look JUST like ancient ogre. I even had friends ask me if he was a cameo character. SMH

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
All the new Outworld characters absolutely need to come back, Kung Jin too. Cassie, Takeda, and Jaccui are kinda lame, but unlike other people I'll give them another shot. Also, Kung Jin is actually pretty fun and has an interesting backstory and personality, the heck is wrong with you people? Did people literally just skim his chapter in MKX or something? :confused:

Outworlders fit perfectly to the franchise, even their names.

I know we said new but
Sonya needs to die... be tortured actually... In a sexual manner by a revived Quan Chi.
How about lets keep Sonya being the Sarah Conner/Ripley of MK and keep Quan Chi dead. I'll willing to bet that some people want Quan Chi back JUST so there is some chance of their favorite character coming back from the dead.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
I'd like to see all of them come back, but hope they make certain variations of a few of the characters more appealing (I'm going to assume the variation thing will remain in the MK series from now on, it seems to be a good success)
For example, if they would develop Takeda's telekenesis, that would be great.

I would also like to see a certain characters son in action:
Kano's, just check out his ending

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
How about lets keep Sonya being the Sarah Conner/Ripley of MK and keep Quan Chi dead. I'll willing to bet that some people want Quan Chi back JUST so there is some chance of their favorite character coming back from the dead.
This is even more fucked up than making takeda the new scorpion

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
All I give a shit about is that they include Smoke in MK11. And at least Sektor and.or Cyrax.

As for the new characters, the only one I really like is Kung Jin.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Ehhh...

The only character I think can fuck off and not come back is Ferra/Torr. I get that they're likely to come back and that they're new but they have zero plot relevance. They basically took Baraka's place. Don't care for the Mad Max reference/look.

The rest can stay, just give them more personality and establish more on their backstory.

And stop making your bad guys look like bitches... Kotal getting his ass whipped constantly when he has this blood magik from the comic and a deep storyline to where you find out he's more of a Grey than a bad guy makes me mad this guy was not given more time, and the time he was given was absolutely useless.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
If Kung Jin died in the intro of MK11 and was never seen again I'd buy 5 MK11 copies to support NRS.

Kotal Kahn, I thought he'd be a lot more cool and badass, but instead he was some herb who kept getting his ass kicked in front of his own people. Killed my interest in him.

Don't care too much for Erron or Takeda. D'Vorah was godly. Cassie was cool but I didn't like her being the "new hero". Jacqui was cool. Ferra/Torr is a cool jobber.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Everybody except Kung Jin is cool, especially Ferra/Torr so ya I'm down for them returning. I want more new characters as well and make Skarlet and Tremor actually be in the story.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
All the new Outworld characters absolutely need to come back, Kung Jin too. Cassie, Takeda, and Jaccui are kinda lame, but unlike other people I'll give them another shot. Also, Kung Jin is actually pretty fun and has an interesting backstory and personality, the heck is wrong with you people? Did people literally just skim his chapter in MKX or something? :confused:

I want Quan back because I desperately want the Deadly Alliance to be a thing again, and I want them to actually stick with it this time.

KuralKing

Never forget The Great Ferra/Torr Scare!
Every Ferra and their Torr knows that ferra/torr aint returning in future mk games and that is just sad :(, not even the comics made them justice, and to hell with the teen titans, and kotal, and d'whora, they gave mileena lips just so she could kill her in a lesbian manner to make you forgett that mileena dieded:mad:

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
After a month, I still don't really particularly like any of the new characters. Erron Black is alright. Cassie is ok, but nowhere near as likeable as her parents. Kotal Kahn would've been cooler if he wasn't such a doofus in story mode. But I guess those are the ones that are allowed to return.

D'Vorah, would normally be a character I'd love, but I just don't, I would even say I dislike her, my ears hurt every time she opens her mouth, and her attitude and motives don't suit me. Ferra/Torr was a cool idea, but nah. Jacqui, doesn't stand out. Kung Jin, meh. And last, and definitely least, Takeda, he's annoying "A challenge would be nice!".