What's new

Would you like to see the new characters return for MK11?

Would you like to see any of the new characters return in the next MK?

• No, none of them

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Yes, all of them

Votes: 64 50.4%
  • Yes, but only Cassie

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Yes, but only Erron Black

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Yes, but only the Earthrealm newcomers

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Yes, but only the Outworld newcomers

Votes: 26 20.5%
  • Yes, but only ______ (specify)

Votes: 19 15.0%

• Total voters
Kung Jin is Dairou as far as I'm concerned. Both top tier characters that nobody really gives 2 shits about, and they're both gay as hell.
I'm going to hell aren't I? :DOGE

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I love Skarlet but I doubt we will see her again in a game again this is NRS we are talking about. She did make an appearance in the comics however.
What do you mean this is NRS? Every character except the ones who debuted in MKX have been placed in another game except for Skarlet, with the roster increasing if you ignore Armageddon.

Skarlet's still a cult favorite, with a way bigger following than people like Nitara and Drahmin. She's gonna return eventually.

LRK128

TEST - YOU'RE WHITE!
I like everyone except Kung Jin. I just can't stand anything about him. He looks extremely dorky, was a total ass in the story (and not in an amusing Johnny Cage way), and his moves are super annoying.
He's also gay!

Plop

Noob
Also you can't waste slots if characters were never gonna be playable to begin with. That whole wasted slot thing is moot
How do you mean? I'm sure they decide the characters before they wrote the story, or maybe at the same time. When I said I thought they were wasted character slots I meant they could have put Havik, Reiko or some cyber ninjas in the story instead of Jacqui or Kung Jin

Afumba

Noob
What do you mean this is NRS? Every character except the ones who debuted in MKX have been placed in another game except for Skarlet, with the roster increasing if you ignore Armageddon.

Skarlet's still a cult favorite, with a way bigger following than people like Nitara and Drahmin. She's gonna return eventually.
I agree here. Skarlet will be back, she is too cool of a character to not make it back.

D4G

Win At All Cost
Kotal Khan and Cassie are the best out of all the new Characters, however the focus on Cassie somehow being able to beat Shinnok as if she's some expert fighter with years of Experience after being trained personally by the elder gods is pretty BS. I mean seriously she got her ass kicked by just about every veteran up to that point, WTF.

RexxyC

what's done is done
lets go down the list

Cassie Cage; Yes
Jax-i Briggs; not just no, hell no.
Kotal; Sure
King Jim; no but okay.
Takeda; eh but okay
D'Vorah was okay but is more or less a glorified jobber
Ferra/Tor; maybe a second chance

How about we bring Shinnok back and make him I don't know, actually threatening.

Game Scavenger

Rage is true power!

I guess I should have said it will be a long time rather then ever again. I hope I'm wrong though cough (DLC please).

Kotal: Yes. The best out of all.
Erron: Yes. Great idea, the execution was a little meh, but the guy is cool and has potential
D'vorah: I don't care for her, I like to see her as a staple. Like I never cared for Baraka or Mileena but I need them.
Ferra/ Torr: Great Idea, boring as expected. Probably No
Cassie: Yes. She'll never replace Johnny or Sonya though
Jacqui: The most boring of all. Hell no
Kung Jin: I would prefer Nightwolf.
Takeda: Kinda interesting, but way too lame considering he is coming from the 2 of the greatest badasses. Fuck No

To the friend who says Scorpion needs to go: Please.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
How do you mean? I'm sure they decide the characters before they wrote the story, or maybe at the same time. When I said I thought they were wasted character slots I meant they could have put Havik, Reiko or some cyber ninjas in the story instead of Jacqui or Kung Jin
Ah I understand. Yea I'm pretty sure the cast is already decided during the story process. I just dislike the term "wasted slot".

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
Takeda, cassia, erron, Dvorah.

They actually have some story. And in the endings of the tower they actually have stuff leading to mk11

Ferratorr sucked no story at all. Jacqui maybe. And I can't think of the others right now

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
lets go down the list

Cassie Cage; Yes
Jax-i Briggs; not just no, hell no.
Kotal; Sure
King Jim; no but okay.
Takeda; eh but okay
D'Vorah was okay but is more or less a glorified jobber
Ferra/Tor; maybe a second chance

How about we bring Shinnok back and make him I don't know, actually threatening.
In what universe did D'vorah become a glorified jobber? She only lost to Raiden and Cassie. That's like calling someone a jobber cause they lost to Rock and Austin.

Houndovhell

Subby-Z is my Main Man, the Man that I Main
Idear. Instead of in the future...why not in the past? A story mode of Johnny telling Cassie a bedtime story of all the great battles (for example, all i can think of, NRS, think of something better) and it has Erron Black in it, too cause Erron is like 200 years old :D but it'll have all the nostalgia characters as newbies and stuff :3 i'd love that

RexxyC

what's done is done
In what universe did D'vorah become a glorified jobber? She only lost to Raiden and Cassie. That's like calling someone a jobber cause they lost to Rock and Austin.
We're already calling Cassie Steve Austin? Yikes. D'Vorah wasn't interesting enough to me at least.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
all of them deserve another shot and chance in future MK games .... specially Erron Black, D'vorah, Cassie and Jacqui :D
My thoughts exactly.

We don't need another Fujin scenario where they make character and before they actually flesh them out they say "fuck'em" and leave them out for multiple sequels consecutively, then have people going "PUT __ INTO MK__ THEY DESERVE IT" years from now.