What's new

Would you like Brutalities to be difficult to perform in MKX?

Classic Input for Brutalities?

• Yes

Votes: 108 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 36 25.0%

• Total voters

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I don't particularly care if they are hard, and I don't remember them being all that difficult in the past.

I'm just curious to see what they actually end up being, and how they distinguish them from Fatals.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Was waiting for this thread.. I want them old school style and just as hard as they were...

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
They can either learn the hard shit or stay free.
I am totally using this lol

I would like them to have several inputs sort of like Tekken chain grabs where it requires specific timing.

I also want specific requirements to make them available like having to use your Xray in a round or in round 3+ like Mercy in MK3.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nah, too hard and annoying lol. Though, if NRS gives me a free DLC character for completing everyone's I'd be ok with that lol.

In all seriousness, I don't see the same long imputs being back due to the newer and casual crowds out there.

Macdaddy

STEAM: Bloodychaos2 XBOX: Macdaddy256969
Emphatically yes. Fatalities are there to put a stamp on a win. Brutalities are there to put a stamp +++ Major swag points for landing it. If theyre easy to do they serve no different of a purpose than fatalities.

G4S Silent Jay

I enjoy hurting you.
I honestly would MUCH prefer an old-school difficulty in the input for Brutalities, because to me, that was really the entire point, but I also don't see what the big harm in having a setting in the option to change the input on them to being a basic Fatality-esque input for the people who don;t wanna take the game seriously but wanna see some carnage and mayhem.

Shit, MKT had a 1-Button Fatality setting....

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
I can see NRS having some parameter to perform a brutality.

Such as winning with a flawless victory, not holding block, or not running.

Either way I prefer a combo chain just like in MKT because that's what we all remember, 'cept for the one button fatalities. Lol.

I dont know if sm 1 else said this but :

my only concern is that they make it available in practice mode

winning without running would be a cool condition

Dark

Noob
Not really a big deal to me.

If they don't do the old system though.. I could imagine something like putting in a mk9 style fatality input then having a QTE where you have to press the correct buttons. If you mess one up the opponent would just fall down, and if you make it to the end he would explode or you'd do some finishing move.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Not really a big deal to me.

If they don't do the old system though.. I could imagine something like putting in a mk9 style fatality input then having a QTE where you have to press the correct buttons. If you mess one up the opponent would just fall down, and if you make it to the end he would explode or you'd do some finishing move.
I would hate if it was a QTE.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
off topic but sort of on topic question... Has NRS konfirmed Babalities for MKX yet? hope so

SidTheHaze

25th place Tempest Lao
They should bring back the fatalities where you could create your own depending on what inputs you did.