What's new

Worst Youtube Comments on a Fighting game?

Those were comments from (I'm assuming) non-Injustice players watching the stream. It's a testament to how convincingly MIT beat Theo that people assumed Aquaman must be low tier.
Not only that, when Pig beat DJT by zoning him out with Zod a lot of people in the official chat were talking about how Zod looked like some ridiculously braindead cross between morrigan and sagat and that Aquaman looked absolutely helpless.

To be honest I think this is a great example of why fighting games continue to struggle in reaching a mainstream audience. If you don't play or at least understand the game on a high level then yeah....Deathstroke looks OP in that match and Zod looks lame and cheap.
If you do then you understand just how much MIT had to outplay Theo to pull that off, and the level of patience and tenacity Pig had to have in his fight was freaking intense.

Flagg

Noob
Cannot stand hero worship comments.

The amount of YouTube videos where Daigo loses a match as Ryu and you get "That wasn't Daigo".

There was a video a few years back that REO uploaded of matches of him vs Foxy on XBL. F0xy won most of them and the amount of excuses made by REO fanboys as to why REO lost were ridiculous. A few months later f0xy would eliminate REO from EVO.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
All these comments are from online warriors who have never played offline, let alone in tournament. They base their opinions on their ego. Which is why we have offline money matches.

Some guy online sent me a message saying "You're such a pro at walking backwards". He actually expected me to get in his face when all he was trying to do was spam wingdings with nightwing haha

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I love online warriors I lost to this terrible DS player online due to a massive, I mean massive delay issue and he tried to make himself sound hard because he was a level 2 and I was a 60 something.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I once got hatemail when I was still maining Liu Kang that I wasn't being fair because I was doing combos and moves that interrupted my opponents attack so I was "cheating" and "not giving me a chance to play because you're already doing your next move before my move comes out".

The Liu hate was so real in the early months of MK9.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
I would love to see Pig and other EVO players mentioned in the comments make a video series where they call out these scrubby youtube users. That type of shit is endlessly entertaining, and educational. I cannot believe there are guys on there saying they could have won EVO, or that pig is horrible etc. Pig was nice enough to play some online matches of injustice with me back when he played Sinestro. I can tell you after taking a beating... pig is legit (As if his tourny success in MK and to a lesser extent, Injustice weren't a good indicator). I'd like to see how these guys respond after getting called out by the very players they are trashing.

Last edited: