What's new

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?

Rager Da Prince

I can't help my Fiction addiction.
So bad that they're good...
Those were both of my answers.
Are you a Nostalgia Critic fan?
His verbal decimation of both of these appalling fetish films is glorious.

Food Fight has everything terrible, ever. Unfunny jokes, fetish imagery, lifeless animation, corporate buttfuckery and sponsorship, no plot, no charm, racial stereotypes... I mean, this movie must have ended a few lives.
Interestingly Food Fight was directed by Lawrence Kasanoff, the man who also directed Mortal Kombat: Armageddon and still somehow kept his directing job. Has he killed himself yet? "Charlies Sheen claims that acting in Food Fight turned his brain into "cancer pizza"".
At least the most redeeming character and acting performance in Food Fight redeemed his past by getting confirmed for Smash.

The Room, well, you know how it is. Denny is one suave, 12 year old creep.

M.Night Shama-Llama-Mon is an abuser of Avatar...
I fucking love NC dude. Doug is not only funny as hell but very insightful.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
It would be between Watchmen and the second Lord of the rings movie. The one with the long war scene. I hate both of those movies to this day.
One of the best comic book movies and the best LoTR movie? :confused: Unfortunately I don't remeber any of the bad movies I've seen. Actually, I started watching The dark knight rises and didn't even get to the middle I got bored.

Andromeda

I am Bard
Huh. Are you sure?

I mean, the bigger picture of the movie isn't really about the ins and outs of Facebook. You should give it a chance.
Of course I get that it's not the actual creation of a site I could really give two shits about, but it was boring, dreadfully boring to a point where I fell asleep right through it. If a movie does that to me, it's not worth giving it another chance.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
It would be between Watchmen and the second Lord of the rings movie. The one with the long war scene. I hate both of those movies to this day.
Hell yea brother. I've read that book, Lord of the Rings, so many times its almost memorized and that was such a bad adaptation. Didn't even see Return because of it! Watchmen got enough right and had pretty darn decent casting that I didn't mind it so much, even though all the subtlety was taken out of it.

@Peckapowa gets nerd points for the same answer as me: Troll 2.

I disagree with The Room. If you get told ahead of time its a parody of adult films then its genius and hilarious. That's not what it is but that's how I choose to view it.

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
I wouldn't consider it the worst movie I've ever seen, but it's the most recent that was terribad. It was called "They Came Together" with Paul Rudd and Amy Poehler. That movie had nothing going for it.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
The Social Network, I didn't even wanted to see the damn movie but, when I was with my ex, he wanted to see it as well as his friends.

Thankfully I slept right through the movie. I couldn't really care less how Facebook got created.
So you slept through the film, meaning you didn't actually watch it but you still list it as the worst movie you've ever seen?