What's new

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?

E

Eldriken

When asked the question, "What's the worst movie you've ever seen", the first movie that comes to mind is this:

The Crow: Wicked Prayer

If you haven't watched it and are interested in contracting retinal AIDS, give it a look. Calling it abysmal would be considered a compliment.

What about you folks?

BlastX21

Noob
I thought Borat was absolutely hilarious, but Bruno was definently the worst movie I've ever seen. Absolutely awful, and I didn't even watch it all the way.

TKB

Noob
Human Centipede 1 and 2

I had to watch both because they are so bad that they are funny as fuck.
Lol so disappointed that you beat me to it. This movie Is so bad and left such an imprint in my mind that I still remember it to this day.

How about The Last Airbender? That movie was just a gigantic FUCK YOU to the fans of the show, and it was dreadfully bad. Poor acting, terrible direction... Just awful

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Spring Breakers is by far the worst movie I've ever seen and has to be on the list of worst movies of all time.

Thank God I didnt watch it in theaters.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
I wouldve said the first Twilight film but then i remembered Batman & Robin. Though back then i thought the movie was amazing just because of all the villains and special effects. I look at it now...............girl bye.

A serial killer mutates with a chemical inside a sewer, to become a monster made of human waste just as the FBI and police are onto him.

College students camping at the Raccoon Branch Campground are harassed by hippies, frat guys, campground administrators, bible students, and killer raccoons.

A young, moist, buxom teen vixen finds herself hurled into an odyssey of forbidden sex and unspeakable violence after an innocent evening dabbling in the occult. What started as a simple child's game has now become a fight for her life! What is this evil that she has summoned from beyond? And why does it have a fro? What kind of horrific acts will she be subjected to? And what price will her super-hot, half-nude friends have to pay?

Last edited:

Error

DF2+R2
The Last Airbender, High School Musical(lol), and this horror film I watched a year ago, can't even remember the name, the killers wear animal masks and one of the victims ends up going psycho and killing them all, it was sooo bad.

Edit: The movie is "You're Next"

Last edited: