What's new

Worst experiences?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I honestly dont have any truly bad experiences. I have experiences that I hated at the time and that threw me into depression and/or rage but looking back on them now I understand that in the grand scheme of things I have a pretty good fucking life.

But just to stay somewhat on topic I would have to say being diagnosed with Asperger's as a kid. Probably one of the worst things about it is no one understands it. My parents told me I could never tell anyone because if I did I would get made fun of for the rest of my life, but that actually really hurt me as I really wanted to try to explain to my friends why I acted so shy and weird sometimes. Plus it made talking to people in general a nightmare, and I really didnt get over that until high school. It caused me to be very lonely growing up as I had a really hard time going out and meeting people, so I grew up with very few friends until my senior year.

All that being said, I dont really consider it a terrible experience because nothing bad actually came of it. I've all but gotten past my social anxiety and am able to hold a regular conversation with no trouble. I still am pretty shy and everything but I feel 100% better now than I ever did back then.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I've been mauled by a dog before. Being attacked by an animal, any animal is not a pleasant experience as given the opportunity that animal will try and take your life.
If any animal like that attacks me then their owners best believe I'm gonna do my best to crack their skulls on the pavement.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
1. I went to get a replacement gas cover for my car at Pepboys. The man behind customer services gave me a new cover and told me to return the older one at the cashier line. The cashier was a lanky fellow with glasses and a shrill voice. He explained to me that I couldn't return an item without giving them my personal information (house address, telephone number, etc.). I got pissed off and told him it was a waste of my time (among other things) and left the building, watching his face turn sad at the presence of an angry customer. I left without retuning the cap, the new one in my back pocket.

2. Walking to my car outside of Costco, a woman with a sea of children behind her confronted me. She explained that that she had no money with all these kids to care for. She asked if I could spare a few dollars. I was disgusted that she would even ask a teenager that and preceded to blow her off in a nasty way.

3. While driving, some car wanted to merge onto the street from the parking lot. The red light came on. I didn't want to stop so I kept going, forcing her to mash the brakes. Waiting for the light to turn green, I preceded to face the car and clap at them. Sort of a mocking gesture for almost hitting me. As soon as I made my right turn once the light turned green, the car caught up to me and the passenger threw guacamole at me through the window. She cussed me out a bit as well.

These three acts of assholeness have scarred me more than any of the shit that has happened to me.

I'm just going to put this in a spoiler cause it'll probably be really long.
And if people don't want to read it because its sorta depressing then they don't have to open the spoiler.
So it was May 24th, I think of last year. Everything was fine and nothing seemed like it was gonna be wrong. I stayed up late the previous night, so, it was about 11:30AM-ish and my mom comes in asking me to come downstairs to talk to me. I told her I would be down, but then I fell back asleep for half an hour. I come down stairs, and my mom is crying, which was strange to me because she rarely does ever. I go up to her and ask "Woah, did someone die?" like jokingly. Turns out someone did die, and ya know, I shouldn't have joked because, of course the irony here, my dad died the previous night of a heart attack, and what was found out this morning. I just stood there, looked at her as she told me we were going to his wife's and my siblings house at 3PM. I simply went up the stairs and got in the shower. I stood there, and I honestly contemplated suicide. The thing most people don't know is that I'm sorta actually only 14, and I still have growing up to do without a father, which I'm just gonna have to live with. I was depressed before this even happened, this just made it worse, I literally felt nothing on the inside anymore. All I felt was sadness then the emptiness. Time passed, I'm still not completely over it.
Now, this is where it get's interesting, so my friends were comforting me and stuff, and they told me it was gonna be okay. I started growing close to this friend I had who I hadn't really spoken with him that much over time. It was summer, and I had nothing better to do, so we just talked for hours on end sometimes on skype and text and stuff, because the reason I didn't really talk to him was because he lived in a completely different state than me, which is 13 hours away. So, there's also another thing about me, I'm Pan, and this guy was really great. I assumed he was straight, and I sorta started to like him and stuff. I didn't tell him this, but then it sorta came out that I did. He wasn't really surprised about it, so I asked him why, and he told me he was Bi. That sorta shocked me because he seemed straight and all. I asked him if he wanted to go out or something, and he said sure. I really loved him, and everything seemed like it was fine, he seemed happy, I felt some sort of happiness with him, and then the truth came out. See, the truth was that he was never really happy. He was like me, depressed, and he felt that no one cared about him. I told him I loved him and he was like "Yeah no you don't" and he denied that we ever had a relationship or anything of that sorts. That just made me felt lied to and hurt and helpless, and I asked him if he really cared. He responded "No I don't care about you or anyone else" That was the first night I ever cut, I felt so bad and so helpless and lied to. I had to deal with all the shit from how messed up my family can be, to having absolutely no friends to talk to because I didn't want to burden them with the fact that I had wanted to kill myself just because how messed up and cruel this whole world can be. I still loved him though, even though he denied ever feeling anything for me or nothing at all. He asked me if I was okay, I told him I wasn't and that I cut myself. He was like "Oh" and then he stopped responding to me. Turn out he was having a panic attack because of all the shit that was happening to him all at once. I apologized for my actions and told him that it'll be fine. He got cold, he went from not caring but at least not acting like he wouldn't care if you died or something to saying "Well, if you kill yourself, it'll never affect me or anything." That hit me hard and I tried a bunch of shit to kill myself, I tried OD'ing on Pain killers, I cut myself way more then I should've, I almost hung myself, I was getting really bad, I just wanted to leave this world,. The way I felt about him was different, I've never really had any relationships ever, I still haven't kissed someone, hugged someone, and all the other stuff people do in relationships to this day, granted, I'm socially awkward and shy and I'm okay with that. He understood and told me he accepted it though. I never felt the way I felt (Well still feel) about him then I did. One day, he really pissed me the hell off and all the shit I did to myself came flying out. He asked me a question: Why didn't you tell me? I told him how I felt he was treating me and how much of a dick it made him seem. He told me he was sorry for everything and that he should just leave my life so I don't feel anymore pain. I accept apologizes easily if they mean them, so I could tell he meant it. I told him to stop, that it isn't going to hep if you just stop talking to me because of what I did to myself, it was my choice, I didn't have to do it, but I did. He was like okay, and we were friends again. I still loved him, he knew that, but he always kept asking why I did. I always told him why, but he still never believed me. Now, its June of 2014, so pretty recently, I was flirting with him. All of a sudden, I get a random message from someone claiming to be his girlfriend and that it would be nice if I stopped flirting with him. I confronted him about this, and he admitted that he had one, even though telling me that he didn't. I got so angry, so much anger from before had all built inside that I told him to fuck off and that no one deserves him. He was like "Bye" and he stopped talking to me. I felt really bad, and I was doing so well, it had been about 5 months I was clean from trying to commit suicide, but I started doing it again. It got bad again, and all I wanted to do was apologize to him for every single thing that I said that day and shit and he wouldn't answer. I finally got to talk to him, I told him how sorry I was and he forgave me. He then told me that the girl who messaged me was never really his girlfriend and I was just told this so I would get over him, which didn't really work that well cause I still love him and stuff. Now, to this day, me and him are better friends than ever, he understands me, he apologized for everything bad he had done to me since this all started and he wouldn't do it again (Though I have my doubts). I understand him, and I helped him through when he had really wanted to cut a few weeks ago. Granted, I've now realized how good my life is and all this other stuff, but I'm still depressed, I still have these urges all the time of wanting to cut, but I know I'm not going to cause I have to change so I don't hurt the people I love. I reflect upon the times that had happened, I think to myself "God, how stupid am I for doing all the shit I did to myself and I didn't even think about what anyone else would have felt if you really had gone through with it?" Does this even count as an experience? Idk I guess it does, it taught me that even though that everything around me seems like shit and it may seem over for you, you have to stay strong, look up, and not hurt myelf because that would just be hurting the people around me, considering that I thought everyone else would be better if I was not around.
Damn that is long

E

Eldriken

And if people don't want to read it because its sorta depressing then they don't have to open the spoiler.
So it was May 24th, I think of last year. Everything was fine and nothing seemed like it was gonna be wrong. I stayed up late the previous night, so, it was about 11:30AM-ish and my mom comes in asking me to come downstairs to talk to me. I told her I would be down, but then I fell back asleep for half an hour. I come down stairs, and my mom is crying, which was strange to me because she rarely does ever. I go up to her and ask "Woah, did someone die?" like jokingly. Turns out someone did die, and ya know, I shouldn't have joked because, of course the irony here, my dad died the previous night of a heart attack, and what was found out this morning. I just stood there, looked at her as she told me we were going to his wife's and my siblings house at 3PM. I simply went up the stairs and got in the shower. I stood there, and I honestly contemplated suicide. The thing most people don't know is that I'm sorta actually only 14, and I still have growing up to do without a father, which I'm just gonna have to live with. I was depressed before this even happened, this just made it worse, I literally felt nothing on the inside anymore. All I felt was sadness then the emptiness. Time passed, I'm still not completely over it.
Now, this is where it get's interesting, so my friends were comforting me and stuff, and they told me it was gonna be okay. I started growing close to this friend I had who I hadn't really spoken with him that much over time. It was summer, and I had nothing better to do, so we just talked for hours on end sometimes on skype and text and stuff, because the reason I didn't really talk to him was because he lived in a completely different state than me, which is 13 hours away. So, there's also another thing about me, I'm Pan, and this guy was really great. I assumed he was straight, and I sorta started to like him and stuff. I didn't tell him this, but then it sorta came out that I did. He wasn't really surprised about it, so I asked him why, and he told me he was Bi. That sorta shocked me because he seemed straight and all. I asked him if he wanted to go out or something, and he said sure. I really loved him, and everything seemed like it was fine, he seemed happy, I felt some sort of happiness with him, and then the truth came out. See, the truth was that he was never really happy. He was like me, depressed, and he felt that no one cared about him. I told him I loved him and he was like "Yeah no you don't" and he denied that we ever had a relationship or anything of that sorts. That just made me felt lied to and hurt and helpless, and I asked him if he really cared. He responded "No I don't care about you or anyone else" That was the first night I ever cut, I felt so bad and so helpless and lied to. I had to deal with all the shit from how messed up my family can be, to having absolutely no friends to talk to because I didn't want to burden them with the fact that I had wanted to kill myself just because how messed up and cruel this whole world can be. I still loved him though, even though he denied ever feeling anything for me or nothing at all. He asked me if I was okay, I told him I wasn't and that I cut myself. He was like "Oh" and then he stopped responding to me. Turn out he was having a panic attack because of all the shit that was happening to him all at once. I apologized for my actions and told him that it'll be fine. He got cold, he went from not caring but at least not acting like he wouldn't care if you died or something to saying "Well, if you kill yourself, it'll never affect me or anything." That hit me hard and I tried a bunch of shit to kill myself, I tried OD'ing on Pain killers, I cut myself way more then I should've, I almost hung myself, I was getting really bad, I just wanted to leave this world,. The way I felt about him was different, I've never really had any relationships ever, I still haven't kissed someone, hugged someone, and all the other stuff people do in relationships to this day, granted, I'm socially awkward and shy and I'm okay with that. He understood and told me he accepted it though. I never felt the way I felt (Well still feel) about him then I did. One day, he really pissed me the hell off and all the shit I did to myself came flying out. He asked me a question: Why didn't you tell me? I told him how I felt he was treating me and how much of a dick it made him seem. He told me he was sorry for everything and that he should just leave my life so I don't feel anymore pain. I accept apologizes easily if they mean them, so I could tell he meant it. I told him to stop, that it isn't going to hep if you just stop talking to me because of what I did to myself, it was my choice, I didn't have to do it, but I did. He was like okay, and we were friends again. I still loved him, he knew that, but he always kept asking why I did. I always told him why, but he still never believed me. Now, its June of 2014, so pretty recently, I was flirting with him. All of a sudden, I get a random message from someone claiming to be his girlfriend and that it would be nice if I stopped flirting with him. I confronted him about this, and he admitted that he had one, even though telling me that he didn't. I got so angry, so much anger from before had all built inside that I told him to fuck off and that no one deserves him. He was like "Bye" and he stopped talking to me. I felt really bad, and I was doing so well, it had been about 5 months I was clean from trying to commit suicide, but I started doing it again. It got bad again, and all I wanted to do was apologize to him for every single thing that I said that day and shit and he wouldn't answer. I finally got to talk to him, I told him how sorry I was and he forgave me. He then told me that the girl who messaged me was never really his girlfriend and I was just told this so I would get over him, which didn't really work that well cause I still love him and stuff. Now, to this day, me and him are better friends than ever, he understands me, he apologized for everything bad he had done to me since this all started and he wouldn't do it again (Though I have my doubts). I understand him, and I helped him through when he had really wanted to cut a few weeks ago. Granted, I've now realized how good my life is and all this other stuff, but I'm still depressed, I still have these urges all the time of wanting to cut, but I know I'm not going to cause I have to change so I don't hurt the people I love. I reflect upon the times that had happened, I think to myself "God, how stupid am I for doing all the shit I did to myself and I didn't even think about what anyone else would have felt if you really had gone through with it?" Does this even count as an experience? Idk I guess it does, it taught me that even though that everything around me seems like shit and it may seem over for you, you have to stay strong, look up, and not hurt myelf because that would just be hurting the people around me, considering that I thought everyone else would be better if I was not around.
Damn that is long
I'm really sorry you have had to go through all of this at such a young age. Just hang in there, man. It will get better. Just give it time.

GGA Max

None of my experiences are as bad as some of these, it makes mine seem like not a big deal at all. My mom was kind of a psychopath most of my life, moved out with my dad at 16 I think, and things have been peachy since.

YEARS before all of that when my moms boyfriend at the time took me and my lil brother to a crack house for a couple days lol.
Is it bad if I want you to elaborate on this?

Zoidberg747

Damn that is long
I cant relate to your father dying and you have my condolences.

I can relate to being depressed and let me tell you: It gets better. Especially at 14, you have your whole life ahead of you. Just keep on fighting through it and eventually you'll wonder why you were even depressed.

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
I will hold out on the details of how it happened since I'm too lazy to type it all from my phone but my worst experience was having an incarcerated hernia. Pain felt like having vicegrips crushing your genitals. To add insult to injury instead of the doctors completely shaving my pubic area for the procedure, they decided to only shave one side so I wake up from surgery and proceed to take a piss only to find half of my pubes missing.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
He was junkie and we didn't know that. He was supposed to be watching us while my mom was at work But this particular day he brought us to a crack house and we stayed there for a couple days. Shit was crazy. It would have made the local news in New Orleans but we didn't get physically hurt so they didn't Lol. The police got involved though. He his the fact that he was an addict well though. I remember my
Lil bro asking a jinkie were we ever going to go home again. Dude just dropped us off and left on some crazy shit smh. That's life though.

@GGA Max

Fallen_sektor

I will show no mercy
When i was 20, 3 guys robbed me, one shot me in the back, the bullet hit me in the last bone of the spine and kinda broke it, luckily it didnt touch the core. The heat from the bullet burned a nerve in my left leg, so i was in the most horrible pain ive experienced all the time for no reason, I cried a lot honestly (an old man sobbing like a little girl) but it pain was unbearable, I couldnt help it, doctors refused to give me morphine because it was too strong and because the pain wasnt even from the real wound, i spent 3 months in the hospital and had to walk with a cane for several months, to this day i still carry the bullet in my spine.

GGA Max

He was junkie and we didn't know that. He was supposed to be watching us while my mom was at work But this particular day he brought us to a crack house and we stayed there for a couple days. Shit was crazy. It would have made the local news in New Orleans but we didn't get physically hurt so they didn't Lol. The police got involved though. He his the fact that he was an addict well though. I remember my
Lil bro asking a jinkie were we ever going to go home again. Dude just dropped us off and left on some crazy shit smh. That's life though.

@GGA Max
Damn thats nuts.

OBS|KH Rattlehead

Accessibility consultant for Mortal Kombat 1.
And for people to think that blindness is hard. I read all of these things and it further reinforces my belief that blindness is nothing compared to the shit that others go through. Now if someone has a really messed up accident that leads them to that, then I can understand it being traumatic.
In my case, for example, it was only because I didn't have the proper treatment, and so I was left to watch as my sight fated little by little. It was easy to adapt to this new lifestyle because I didn't have an extreme accident that left me without it. People fear this disability because our eyes are constantly bombarded with images, and when that's taken away all of a sudden, it's a really trippy experience. You get used to it eventually though.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
When i was 16, i was grounded for shattering our computer screen and was force to pick up sticks and clean the yard up. Well while burning sticks, my dumbass poured gasoline on the fire and the container exploded like a bomb and blew fuel all over me catching me on fire. Burning alive and ripping clothing off until i was takled with a bed comforter by moms bf at the time, and brother spraying garden hose at the same time. Well was put into a drug induced coma for 3 weeks and stayed a remander month in icu. Im covered in 3rd degree burns over 47% surface area of my body. Skin grafts and all. Worst moment in my life. No one can compare pain with this. Not just when it happend but also the year long healing of wheel chair living, assisted bathing, bathroom usage, extensive drug scheduling to wein off. I could finally walk after 6 months, finally felt no pain after 1 year, and finally could take off compression body garment after 2 years. Suicide was contemplated a million times with the pitty of never having the "ability" to do so. Now i wear these scars like warrior whos been there and done that. And yes my torso and legs and right arm look like kabal and freddy kruger. I thank the lord for keeping my face and dick alone lol. Theres some humor for it
Bro, chicks dig scars. :cool:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Those that know me irl know that I'm an overly caring guy when it comes to women. I just really want to find that someone who loves me the same way I love them and that has the perfect personality as well as looks. I thought I'd found that in one of my best friends when I was younger but it turned out I was wrong. I'm going to put the story here because it's quite long:
This girl (I'm going to call her M for short even though her name doesn't start with M lol) was one of my best girl friends since I started talking to her when I was about 12/13. It wasn't until I was about 14 that I realised I really liked her and so I hid it for a while from her until New Year's Eve of that year. I decided I would send her a text telling her how I felt about her, you know because it's New Year's it might be romantic or something. A small paragraph explaining how I felt, but with just enough detail that she'd get the picture. She replies with "I don't know". Little would I know that that would epitomise the next two years of responses from her. I'm just going to speed up a little here onto the worst part.
My 16th birthday. Major turning point but I'll summarise it: M likes to drink a little bit and when she does she tends to get very friendly with whatever guy she ends up getting close to that night. Eventually that guy ends up being one of the guys at my party in my house, I decide I'm done with her and over her and go out and sit on my stairs. She comes out not knowing I saw her but she kisses me, and eventually we go up to my room and make out. Point is, I finally got to kiss her but I said I'd get over her and it just couldn't happen now. The next day we're texting about it, and eventually the conversation ends with her agreeing that even though we were friends it wasn't weird and that we should do it again.
Round 2: about half a month after my party she comes over one day while my mum was at a show and my sister was also out. After a little bit of us realising it was easier with alcohol, she eventually just starts kissing me and, without going into too much detail, we go at it on the couch then up to my room again. I wasn't sure when my mum was coming back so I stopped and we sorted ourselves and got ready to walk her to the bus stop. I go to give her a peck in a kind of goodbye way and she misconstrues it and we kind of go at it again...this time up against the door then I carry her through to the couch then soon I stop again, emphasizing the rush we may be in. We get ready and leave and as I'm at the bus stop and M's bus is almost there, my mum texts me telling me that only the first half of the show is over. I have never been more gutted than right then. I even say out loud "first half?!" and M's now gutting herself laughing at my miscalculation (in hindsight the way I said it was kind of funny, but that gutting feeling is horrible).
We also ended up going on a date because she "doesn't know how she feels about me" as per usual, but in short it went badly.
In the end I went on a rant, I was tired of all this bullshit. She never once told me how she really felt about me and she just continually sent me mixed signals and kept me on a line instead of telling me how she really felt. We had a HUGE argument where she said things like she only agreed to round 2 because she "felt sorry for {me}". I didn't believe it, but it was still hurtful.
We never ended up getting together again, and I moved on, but we still see each other at parties and stuff and occasionally there's weirdness but we both know why and it's cool.
TL;DR I got dragged on, and it hurt. I moved on though, we made up for an argument we had and we're cool now.

It may not seem like that much of a bad experience compared to others in here, and I'm not even going to say it is because some of the things that've been said in here are truly sucky, but being a guy who just loves way too much and just wants someone to love me too makes something like this hurtful in a different way.

Another of my bad experiences came all of a sudden one day when I was in my house relaxing, suddenly my sister sent me a text along the lines of "go to dads and lock the door to mums behind you" (my mum and dad separated when I was 14, and told me a couple of days before I went to do my first most important exams. Fortunately I passed my exams that year with the second best possible results I could've gotten). Continued in a not-so-long spoiler lol:
Confused at the text I asked why and she told me my mum had just had a seizure and that she was in hospital. I was so unprepared and frightened as I never expected something like this to happen to someone I knew/in my family, it was bad enough that my mum had already had to deal with leukaemia 8 years before. I had to get to see my mum and make sure she was ok and, on the phone to my dad who was at work, my dad said he'd come pick me up from my mum's house and take me to the hospital. Instead my dad phoned me back a little later telling me that because the hospital was closer by and it would save him having to come back to get me to go all the way back he was just going to head to the hospital. Now this may look dickish but I understand, he had to go see her and check up on my sister and mum, and I may have done the very same. He reassured me that I'd see my mum soon but that she was ok (and she even sent me a text when she woke up later on). But here I am with no option but to stand helplessly and wait on them coming back, so all I could think to do is see if my nearby friend could come out so we could talk about it which he could. It was super scary, I've never been so frightened...fortunately my mum was alright and didn't remember any of it but my sister probably got the worst of it :(

To all you guys though who've been through probably more traumatic experiences, just remember
It's all going to be ok :)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I had a 12 foot snake latch on to my finger in front of a group of special education kids. I ended up getting a pretty rad scar and one of the kids passed out.
That sucks... but I have to say, the mental image of that is hilarious.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Those that know me irl know that I'm an overly caring guy when it comes to women. I just really want to find that someone who loves me the same way I love them and that has the perfect personality as well as looks. I thought I'd found that in one of my best friends when I was younger but it turned out I was wrong. I'm going to put the story here because it's quite long:
This girl (I'm going to call her M for short even though her name doesn't start with M lol) was one of my best girl friends since I started talking to her when I was about 12/13. It wasn't until I was about 14 that I realised I really liked her and so I hid it for a while from her until New Year's Eve of that year. I decided I would send her a text telling her how I felt about her, you know because it's New Year's it might be romantic or something. A small paragraph explaining how I felt, but with just enough detail that she'd get the picture. She replies with "I don't know". Little would I know that that would epitomise the next two years of responses from her. I'm just going to speed up a little here onto the worst part.
My 16th birthday. Major turning point but I'll summarise it: M likes to drink a little bit and when she does she tends to get very friendly with whatever guy she ends up getting close to that night. Eventually that guy ends up being one of the guys at my party in my house, I decide I'm done with her and over her and go out and sit on my stairs. She comes out not knowing I saw her but she kisses me, and eventually we go up to my room and make out. Point is, I finally got to kiss her but I said I'd get over her and it just couldn't happen now. The next day we're texting about it, and eventually the conversation ends with her agreeing that even though we were friends it wasn't weird and that we should do it again.
Round 2: about half a month after my party she comes over one day while my mum was at a show and my sister was also out. After a little bit of us realising it was easier with alcohol, she eventually just starts kissing me and, without going into too much detail, we go at it on the couch then up to my room again. I wasn't sure when my mum was coming back so I stopped and we sorted ourselves and got ready to walk her to the bus stop. I go to give her a peck in a kind of goodbye way and she misconstrues it and we kind of go at it again...this time up against the door then I carry her through to the couch then soon I stop again, emphasizing the rush we may be in. We get ready and leave and as I'm at the bus stop and M's bus is almost there, my mum texts me telling me that only the first half of the show is over. I have never been more gutted than right then. I even say out loud "first half?!" and M's now gutting herself laughing at my miscalculation (in hindsight the way I said it was kind of funny, but that gutting feeling is horrible).
We also ended up going on a date because she "doesn't know how she feels about me" as per usual, but in short it went badly.
In the end I went on a rant, I was tired of all this bullshit. She never once told me how she really felt about me and she just continually sent me mixed signals and kept me on a line instead of telling me how she really felt. We had a HUGE argument where she said things like she only agreed to round 2 because she "felt sorry for {me}". I didn't believe it, but it was still hurtful.
We never ended up getting together again, and I moved on, but we still see each other at parties and stuff and occasionally there's weirdness but we both know why and it's cool.
TL;DR I got dragged on, and it hurt. I moved on though, we made up for an argument we had and we're cool now.

It may not seem like that much of a bad experience compared to others in here, and I'm not even going to say it is because some of the things that've been said in here are truly sucky, but being a guy who just loves way too much and just wants someone to love me too makes something like this hurtful in a different way.

Another of my bad experiences came all of a sudden one day when I was in my house relaxing, suddenly my sister sent me a text along the lines of "go to dads and lock the door to mums behind you" (my mum and dad separated when I was 14, and told me a couple of days before I went to do my first most important exams. Fortunately I passed my exams that year with the second best possible results I could've gotten). Continued in a not-so-long spoiler lol:
Confused at the text I asked why and she told me my mum had just had a seizure and that she was in hospital. I was so unprepared and frightened as I never expected something like this to happen to someone I knew/in my family, it was bad enough that my mum had already had to deal with leukaemia 8 years before. I had to get to see my mum and make sure she was ok and, on the phone to my dad who was at work, my dad said he'd come pick me up from my mum's house and take me to the hospital. Instead my dad phoned me back a little later telling me that because the hospital was closer by and it would save him having to come back to get me to go all the way back he was just going to head to the hospital. Now this may look dickish but I understand, he had to go see her and check up on my sister and mum, and I may have done the very same. He reassured me that I'd see my mum soon but that she was ok (and she even sent me a text when she woke up later on). But here I am with no option but to stand helplessly and wait on them coming back, so all I could think to do is see if my nearby friend could come out so we could talk about it which he could. It was super scary, I've never been so frightened...fortunately my mum was alright and didn't remember any of it but my sister probably got the worst of it :(

To all you guys though who've been through probably more traumatic experiences, just remember
It's all going to be ok :)
I have a kind of similar situation. Makes me think back to when I was 16. I just turned 25. I did a lot of stupid/crazy shit in the name of Love.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
I was buying a new Gi (Pronounced Gee or Hard G) for my Tae Kwon Do uniform, but they didn't have my size so we ordered one. There was one that he had that was a little bigger, and gave it to me until the new one came in. I had to roll the bottom of the pants, and they would sometimes catch my heel causing me to almost trip.

I came in one day and I was warming up in the back because one of the classes was still going on and I was 10 minutes early. I was doing a spinning hook kick, which is when you spin 360° and kick with your heel to the head. I ended up slipping as I dipped into the kick and ended up slamming into my right eye socket. It swelled up 3 times the size and in had a black eye.

Another time I was doing a maintenance test, which was every 6 months until you tested for your next Dan (rank/stripe) as a blackbelt. It involved warm-ups, sets of moves called out by our master, forms, self-defense, board breaking, sparring, and then a cool down to end our tests. In that order keep in mind.

We get to board breaking and for one of my stations, I do a spinning autobahn. Basically your front foot is the foot you kick with and you hit with your instep (top) of foot. You so in on said foot and as you approach the 360° mark, you hop of that foot and twist your hips into a more powerful roundhouse kick initally. I missed the first time and broke the guys middle and ring fingers. I also fractured my ankle. Then I had to spar.

I've also seen an acquaintance in high school fall into a fire pit. He had 2nd and 3rd degree burns. As well as a guy getting kicked in the face at a tournament for Tae Kwon Do (Olympic sparring -just means you can kick to the face) and having to be flown out by a helicopter. The guy ended up breaking every bone on the right side of his face.

Edit: I had a freak accident one time when I was 12 years old I think. I was shooting practice arrows, (blunted roundish tip) up at my aunt's and grandmothers's house one day with my father and we were cleaning up. I bend down to pick up one of the arrows and step on the feathers perfectly in that it shot straight up as I went down. It hit me in my upper lip and buster it open good. My lip was bleeding bad so we went to my physician and he basically stuck local anesthesia into that flesh wound and my god did that fucker hurt. 4 stitches later and done. Now there's just a small scar.

Last edited:

Zoidberg747

Falsely accused of rape, luckily nothing came out of it besides me finding out who my real friends were and severe depression.
Like she lied after you had sex? Or she straight up accused you out of no where?

(You dont have to answer if you dont want)

Either way that sucks

Error

DF2+R2
Like she lied after you had sex? Or she straight up accused you out of no where?

(You dont have to answer if you dont want)

Either way that sucks
The plot is much thicker than that.
He lied, after sex he initiated, because someone walked in on us (This is in college), and he was too afraid of being outed. So instead he goes door to door waking up people to tell them about it while I'm passed out. I didn't even find out about this until 2 days later.

skahwt

Noob
Ridiculously TMI, but in hindsight, the first sexual experience I ever had.

Literally the instant he touched me down there, I recoiled and turned away from him (a pretty obvious signal that I wasn't OK with it, I felt). Immediately he started getting upset about 'oh why don't you want me to touch you, it must be because you don't love me, I know you don't love me etc. etc.' until I 'agreed' to keep going with it (though thank god it never progressed to full sex).

I've literally been disgusted by the thought of physical intimacy ever since.
That's really rough. I know it's none of my business but you should consider going to therapy if you haven't already. What he did to you was terrible and there is no shame in seeking help.