What's new

Worst experiences?

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Yeah, it's definitely not just "I'm freaking out". The first time it happened to me I smoked a lot of weed when I hadn't for a while before that, and my friends were talking about how another friend accidentally smoked his brother's laced weed and OD'd. My skin started going white and my vision went dark for like 8 minutes, I couldn't control my breathing and every muscle in my body would be really slow to move. I thought I was actually OD'ing on something.
The mind is a powerful thing and sadly G.A.D. can prevent you from living a fruitful life. I cannot smoke weed. The few times I've tried it my heart was pulsating through my chest and causing me to freak out. Sadly, I'm not a huge fan of social interaction, but sometimes you just have to say "fuck it," which I'm sure you're familiar with if you suffer from anxiety. I find that I drink more in social situations than when it's just me and possibly one other person. I'm constantly expecting the worst to happen. It's not easy man. Trust me, I feel your pain on this. I've been on medication for it before, but I have allergic reactions to most. It sucks. I think you're coping well since you attend tournaments with a lot of people crowded around you. I'm going to attend KiT and hope I don't freak out lol.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I think you're coping well since you attend tournaments with a lot of people crowded around you. I'm going to attend KiT and hope I don't freak out lol.
It's really tough at times, especially at first. The first time I was playing on stage I felt the onset of something coming on but fought through it. It's pretty much the reason I hate playing on stream or having a bunch of people watching my matches, I lose focus while trying to deal with my anxiety, but it's probably one of the best ways to learn to cope with it. Also probably why my hands shake worse than anyone else in tournament lol, even if I'm playing someone who's not that good