What's new

Worst experiences?

E

Eldriken

My single biggest regret comes from music and being in a band. My band had wrote a song that was a good song but in reality we sucked as musicians. My aunt happened to know a lady that worked at warner brothers and she showed her the song. The lady loved the song but not the musicians playing it. She then later had asked our band if we would like to sell the song to her for it to be used for a band that sounded like linkin park. Being offended that she didnt want to sign us, we declined...
worst mistake ever. We could have easily just wrote more songs and made a good living. Those opportunities quite honestly are once in a lifetime and have to be jumped on
Oh, wow. That really, really sucks. Sorry to hear that. :/

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
My family took a vacation to Cancun when I was like 12 or 13 and I had an amazing time but must have gotten some sort of fucked up food poisoning on the last day because a day after I got home I starting puking like over and over and over. I dry heaved pretty much every 20-30 mins until 5 or 6 am. I started to fall half-asleep and have these weird waking dreams/hallucinations. Finally it subsided and I got some sleep, but goddamn that night was torture.

E

Eldriken

I am truly glad the lights were off. Never drank like that ever again unless I knew everyone around me
I'm glad that shit didn't happen to me when I used to drink, even if it was a large quantity. I had several chicks try and get me in the sack after I drank and I was all like, "Woman, I may be drunk, but I can still tell you no. SO FUCK OFF."

But I'm not much of a drinker (if at all), so it's not something I have to worry about.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Ridiculously TMI, but in hindsight, the first sexual experience I ever had.

Literally the instant he touched me down there, I recoiled and turned away from him (a pretty obvious signal that I wasn't OK with it, I felt). Immediately he started getting upset about 'oh why don't you want me to touch you, it must be because you don't love me, I know you don't love me etc. etc.' until I 'agreed' to keep going with it (though thank god it never progressed to full sex).

I've literally been disgusted by the thought of physical intimacy ever since.
You and I would get along very well, then. I've never once been intimate and never will be.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
When I was a sophomore in high school I was at my friends party. We were all drinking and I was particularly drinking mad hard. His cousin was there and guys....she is past a grenade. Anyways idk what happened but I was crazy drunk blacking in and out and we ended up having sex and once I realized it was her I ran around the house screaming WTF!!!! Till this day I will argue that she is a 3 and a 5 with beer vision, while the reality is shes more like a 2, definitely a bill. I regret it because she stalked me for a good 2 weeks. Never saw her again. It was a horrible experience lol

BRUTALITY

Banned
i dont know the worst things that happened to me but among the most painful would be an exploding aerosole can to the face

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
more biblical jargon for you guys today, I was in church and the pastor was speaking about how God tests us by giving us challenges to direct you if you are doing nothing with your life, he also gives you challenges to test you and your faith towards him, he gives you problems to correct, protect and finally perfect you. Then the pastor explained how God gives everyone in the world challenges, some big some small. Just thought it was some pretty deep stuff, sorry for you people that aren't religious.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
You and I would get along very well, then. I've never once been intimate and never will be.
I don't get A-Sexual people because sexual relationships *mating* is bred into animals including human kind, but i had a friend in college and she claimed to be and I thought it was all cool.
Makes having friends of the oppisite sex easier though that way because then none of that relationship crap has to get in the way.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I don't get A-Sexual people because sexual relationships *mating* is bread into animals including human kind, but i had a friend in college and she claimed to be and I thought it was all cool.
Makes having friends of the oppisite sex easier though that way because then none of that relationship crap has to get in the way.
where do i find bread thats been into animals?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
At ease, @Eldriken. It isn't worth it.

I don't get A-Sexual people because sexual relationships *mating* is bread into animals including human kind, but i had a friend in college and she claimed to be and I thought it was all cool.
It's not necessarily that I am "asexual," it's more of a choice to abstain from it altogether. As you said, it makes it easier to interact with people no matter what their gender is. Certainly helped me make a lot of female friends back in the day. :)

Sadly, I don't know where the majority of them are right now. A lot of time has passed since I last saw them. :(

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
My worst experience was during my sophomore year of HS. I had a pain in my stomach for a long time so my mom finally took me to the hospital when it become to unbearable. Turns out my appendix was swollen and it was close to bursting. So the only way to check your appendix is through the anus, so the nurse checked first, that's right I said first, then the doctor came in and checked. The worst part is when the nurse was done digging for gold, she told me she doesn't know what she is looking for -_-. It took the doctor literally 5 seconds to diagnose me, that nurse had another agenda lol

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I've had various bad experiences in my life so far, whether horrifying things that traumatized me, things that hurt me emotionally, and physical injuries that prevent me from doing said activity without getting really uneasy.

But instead I'll share an embarassing experience that you guys can at least laugh at. I have shat myself in public a total of 3 times now. Once when I was 6, once when I was 11 and last summer.

The funniest one probably the one when I was 11. So here goes:

I was out with my mom buying school supplies when we decided to eat at a food court and rest a bit after walking for about an hour. I decide to eat this Chinese meal that I unfortunately don't know the name of and with a side of some small poutine. As if this wasn't a bad combination enough, when my drink Sprite ran out, I decide to get another drink which is pepsi instead. So after eating we set out to buy the last item on the list which was my school bag. And on the way back home in the metro, I start feeling weird. My genius 11 year old brain thought it'd be a good idea to drink milk to cure my pain. This was also before I learned that I'm lactose intolerant. I told my mom and she asked if I needed to use the bathroom, I replied "no, I can hold it until we get home" because I hate public restrooms. So after the subway ride and onto the bus just a few stops before home, my stomach gets worse until our stop when shit hit the fan...or my shorts. I awkwardly get off the bus carefully walking hoping my shit won't leak and be seen. Luckily, near our apartment at the time there was no one so I just dashed without care not knowing if I left traces of shit or not. My mom said I didn't so yay. On that day I learned that I will never eat a lot of different foods when outside. Also to not drink large quantities of milk.

By the way I'm on mobile so I accidentally clicked the 'off-topic' button instead of post reply and thank god for draft saving.

E

Eldriken

My worst experience was during my sophomore year of HS. I had a pain in my stomach for a long time so my mom finally took me to the hospital when it become to unbearable. Turns out my appendix was swollen and it was close to bursting. So the only way to check your appendix is through the anus, so the nurse checked first, that's right I said first, then the doctor came in and checked. The worst part is when the nurse was done digging for gold, she told me she doesn't know what she is looking for -_-. It took the doctor literally 5 seconds to diagnose me, that nurse had another agenda lol
You poor guy. That. Sucks.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
At ease, @Eldriken. It isn't worth it.

It's not necessarily that I am "asexual," it's more of a choice to abstain from it altogether. As you said, it makes it easier to interact with people no matter what their gender is. Certainly helped me make a lot of female friends back in the day. :)

Sadly, I don't know where the majority of them are right now. A lot of time has passed since I last saw them. :(
I see well in any case live your life however you want to as long as people are happy and it doesn't hurt anyone right?
I have a friend who's a great guy, one of my best friends and he just doesn't seek a relationship that badly he's been in a couple but never done anything as far as I know and he's cool with it.

I don't get how you can go without wanting to get some of that! haha but I get that you also don't have to either.
Some people doe, they just can't accept it.

Flagg

Noob
I've been mauled by a dog before. Being attacked by an animal, any animal is not a pleasant experience as given the opportunity that animal will try and take your life.

Kzaoo

Noob
I'm not gonna go for any depressing ones, so I'll just share this:
When I was 13 I was at a sleepover with some friends. I fell asleep first, which was stupid in hindsight. Never fall asleep first at a sleepover with a bunch of stupid 13 year olds.
Anyway, One of my friends thought it would be funny to fart on my face bare arsed, but he followed through and shat on my face. I actually threw up... nobody ever let me forget it throughout school. In sixth form, one of my friends (who wasn't really my friend any more) started calling me pink eye pie.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
I'm glad that shit didn't happen to me when I used to drink, even if it was a large quantity. I had several chicks try and get me in the sack after I drank and I was all like, "Woman, I may be drunk, but I can still tell you no. SO FUCK OFF."

But I'm not much of a drinker (if at all), so it's not something I have to worry about.
I quit drinking because I started to do it regularly and man I am glad lol I used to do some stupid shit