What's new

Worst/Best Stages

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
Simple really

I enjoy Gotham City cause it has a cool look and not many interactables.
I dislike The Myscira because it has too many interactables and im not really a fan of its character.

Ultima78

The Ultimate
Metropolis is my best. It reminds me of huge superhero fights in a big city and punching through buildings! Ferris Aircraft I think is the worst.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
OoOoO this is difficult for me, I think my favourite has to be Hall of Justice, purely because all of the references, and Darkseid, and JLA, and JSA, and Invisible Jet and ALL THE THINGS! Metropolis is a close second but only for the museum stage.

Hmm, worst I guess is Atlantis? A lot of the interactables are samey/uninspired and no level transistions. I still love Aquaman though, and whoever the mysterious swimmer in the background is.

I really wish there were some more inspired stages though, Flash museum/Rogue's Lair would have been ridiculously good.

Amadeous

Noob
I like Themyscira because of the flame pillars. I stand under the chain with Deathstroke and zone.
My least Favorite is Wayne Manor day or night. I just think it was unnecessary to have two of a stage at different times of day. Could have picked one and added an entirely different stage.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I like Atlantis because of the water pipe in the middle, that is my favorite stage interaction, and Harley says "weeee" when she does it sometimes.
Also like Museum and Port, though mostly for visuals.

Hate Watchtower and Daily Planet Rooftops because of the respawning robots, they are really annoying.
Not a fan of the hanger either, that giant turbine trap on the left side is really obnoxious.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I think stages with respawning interactables will be banned (key word being "think"). They should be one time uses only, imo. And I think Atlantis will be the tournament standard stage, or at least, the stage most tournament players will pick.

I think stages with respawning interactables will be banned (key word being "think"). They should be one time uses only, imo. And I think Atlantis will be the tournament standard stage, or at least, the stage most tournament players will pick.
some tournament players can pick that, but they'll have to win the 50/50 if they want to play it against me. I dont even know what stages benefit me yet, but i do know that i dont think atl does.

the flash museum/rogues's lair and hall of justice because i get to see darkseid. and wonder woman driving.

worst... wayne manor day and night.

Roachthroat

I WILL SHOW YOU WAR - Black Adam
I like Strykers Island yard cause Gorilla Grodd but hate the spam-able barrels. wish they had more stages like Oa, Apokolips, Azarath, or Kahndaq ed boons last interview makes it sound doubtful for stage dlc though

I like most of them, but I think my favorite is Atlantis, but not for the reasons most might think. I love it because of all the shit in the background...and the whales!

Adam Todd

Ana-R-chY
Worst stages are Arkham Asylum/Jokers Asylum, Watchtower, Hall of Justice (Plaza), Ferris Air and Atlantis. Best are Wayne Manor Day and Night, Gotham City, Stryker's Island. I call those the worst because they all have retaredly good interactables, and the others are the best cause they have less of them. I also don't care for stages with hazards to grab as soon as the match starts. But I'm super biased with stage hazards lol

3nany

Noob
My favourite is wayne manor. because both levels have interactables where i can hit someone onto something inthe background and make them bounce back during combos. i hate the watchtower though. too zoner-friendly.if someone manages to push you away and keep you there. he automatically has free interactables. (same goes with the roof at metropolis, but watchtower feels much worse)

Roachthroat

I WILL SHOW YOU WAR - Black Adam
someone should start a thread about dlc stages maybe nether realm would notice there really are mad options and because they have such relevance in this game it would definitely not go unnoticed

Ferris is by far my fav stage. Whenever I pick it I bait people so hard into thinking they can use the environment. It's hilarious to play against DS spammers on this stage and knock them away from using things. "Oh you wanna shoot a missile? Nope!"