Worst/Best Stages

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Favorite is Arkham Asylum

However I must say- there is no stage where I go ..."ughhhh, not again"

I like them all

NFI

Kitty Got Wet
Love Alantis. Like the music, plus its fair. I always thought it would be cool fighting in Aquaman's home since task force. And I was right.... it is pretty awesome.
Oh and hate the Airfield. It is seriously interactible heaven there.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I play a lot of Atlantis, outside The Hall of Justice, and Pt1 of Arkham Asylum along with Outside Wayne Manner

The ones I avoid are Arkham Asylum pt 2 with the pig, Fortress of Solitude, Ferris Airfield, and The Watchtower. Too many interactible hazards for me.

Cody

Noob
for gadget users, Atlantis is the best, other than that, Gotham City. Worst is Ferris Aircraft

Droogy

Lets Fight Like Gentlemen
worst, Fortress of Solitude and any of them with a throwable interactable at the starting point.

Best? Atlantis, perfectly symmetrical, great interactables for both power and agility characters, and no transitions giving the game more balance than any other map. I think Gotham City, the Batcave, and Themyscira are tied for the runners up as they are balanced as well

from a visual standpoint I love Themyscira the most

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Favorite: Superman's Fortress of Solitude. There's just so many awesome things to look at.
Worst: Atlantis. I've been trying to corner trap my opponents, and those valves on each end just kick my ass when I'm trying to get in.

Cody

Noob
Gadget users have it really good in Atlantis. I am surprised the power characters cant break the sliding pipe or something. :16Bit
exactly why I love it with gadget, but I understand why they can't break it. I mean they are able to break every interactable in the other stages so this kind of makes up for it.

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
Atlantis seems to be the most "Fair" stage when interactables are on, so I guess its popular based on this thread. I enjoy it for that reason as well.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Atlantis seems to be the most "Fair" stage when interactables are on, so I guess its popular based on this thread. I enjoy it for that reason as well.
Yeah. It is really balanced. Probably the most balanced in the game. I mean Gadget characters should have no problem getting around. The power characters can destroy the orbs though; however, they cant destroy the pipe. Then a power character can destroy the two walls... but it doesn't matter to a gadget character who can utilize the corner as much as they want. Plus a bounce option for both players. It is great. Oh an no transitions. :16Bit

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
Yeah. It is really balanced. Probably the most balanced in the game. I mean Gadget characters should have no problem getting around. The power characters can destroy the orbs though; however, they cant destroy the pipe. Then a power character can destroy the two walls... but it doesn't matter to a gadget character who can utilize the corner as much as they want. Plus a bounce option for both players. It is great. Oh an no transitions. :16Bit
Refresh my memory, is it the only symetrical stage?