What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

SLy

Noob
Like Come on dude That's Martain Manhunter!!

Hes apart of the big 7. But with the character roster Ive seen lately. This game looks like its heavily focused on Metropolis and Gotham.

With his superpowers I can see him having Shang Tsungs Transform ability and Jades Glow..

MINION

Shadow Priest
I think i found a clone of myself. Nice to see the support jugs. If you seen the MM shit I have. Lets just say, im the ultimate fan of this character lol.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Dude. I'm not getting the game if he's not in it. #TrueStory
I understand wanting a character to appear in a game you like but not buying a game you want over something like not getting your character? Childish. See my avatar for more.

Yeah I know I got Green Arrow, but if he wasn't in I'd have gotten it and just enjoyed playing the rest. Seriously hold out hope for MM but don't punish NRS for not including every big ever.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
What trailer?
sorry i should souce my stuff this trailor at exactly at 0.14
, i know its only one word, but Boon said most of the cast is from the official voices, so its really identical, it does also sound like Mr.Fries but theres not enough Reverb for it be him me thinks

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
After watch this opinionated theory on Goku vs Superman

http://www.destructoid.com/the-daily-hotness-goku-vs-superman-242135.phtml

made me think it would be a real treat for the Asian players thus leading to more players, even if they all main Goku
to have him as a non exclusive guest char
im sure WB could pull some strings to get him, tbh i highly doubt he is in, and i never watched a DBZ ep in my life
but watching this shows he could have cool potential moves as a Guest Character

just wanna see what your opinions is on this

Spletty

Grandmaster
Would be dope as hell, though wouldn't make sense in the dc universe.. But I would bet anything this wouldn't happen