What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

dendeno9

Noob
It's REALLY unlikely that this will happen because he's not a comic book character or DC to say the least, but hey, MK9 had Kratos and Freddy, so this could be possible. Wouldn't Adam Jensen make for an amazingly versatile character in just any fighting game?

Attachments

Reedoms

Noob
It's REALLY unlikely that this will happen because he's not a comic book character or DC to say the least, but hey, MK9 had Kratos and Freddy, so this could be possible. Wouldn't Adam Jensen make for an amazingly versatile character in just any fighting game?
I never asked for this.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Other - Harvey Dent AKA Two-Face

Although Blue Beetle would be cool.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357523889.510793.jpg

Comishonur Gorrrrdun!

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
Okay. I know that the game isn't even out yet and all the characters haven't been revealed yet. But obviously the roster would have already been decided and NRS will start to be thinking about DLC characters soon after the games launch. So who do you want? Get the message out to NRS because they are on this forum! You never know, your character might just get in.......
Etrigan.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I would say ColeMacgrath but he's already in streetfighter x Tekken....then again tho they could still probably put him in xD