What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Right now, the game on the horizon for the Mortal Kombat community is Injustice|Gods Among Us by NetherRealm Studios. With having 6 characters officially confirmed so far being Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Superman, Batman, The Flash and Soloman Grundy... this makes us really think of "Who all will make it?". The team has mentioned in several interviews that the roster size for Injustice is expected to be that of Mortal Kombat 9 when it shipped which was 28.

So, who will the remaining 22 be from the DC Universe? Well, the folks over at GamesRadar have put together a very nice "wish list" that covers the DC Universe in a very broad way. Have a look at their character selections below. Click here to view the original article along with character stories.

Aquaman
wl1.jpg

Black Canary
wl2.jpg

Firestorm
wl4.jpg

Lobo
wl8.jpg

Martian Manhunter
wl9.jpg

Shazam!
wl12.jpg

Swamp Thing
wl13.jpg

Darkseid
wl19.jpg

Doomsday
wl24.jpg

To view all of them go here!

Source: GamesRadar
Credit: RedRum

Attachments

Plop

Noob
Fuck this lot, I SERIOUSLY want The Penguin! (Preferably the Danny DeVito one...but I like the Arkham City one too)
Best villain ever

I'm not really into comics or superheros or anything, so I don't know who half of them are. Some look cool, some not so cool. I hope they steer clear of the really dorky looking ones.

Btw, Swamp Thing? Omg I had no idea that was DC. I just remember watching the cartoon as a kid. Playing as Swamp Thing would be hella sick!

Sent from my cunt using Flapatalk

Rogue_Scrambles

Fear Burns Bright
Saw this earlier, was going to post, but got destracted.

But anyway, i have to say that I can't disagree with anyone on this list (except a playable Darkseid) (and maybe Doomsday hes such an unoriginal and uninteresting character imo) but ya firestorm would be pretty cool, Still I would main Flash, Cappy Cold, and Aquaman, and maybe Amazo though

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
The Worlds Mightiest Mortal! glad alot of people r voting for him, hes so tight glad i started that petition.
SHAZAM!!

Rogue_Scrambles

Fear Burns Bright
Why not use the Watchmen characters? I would absolutely LOVE to see the Comedian in this game.
Because although watchmen was published by DC they are not part of the DC Universe. Besides it would cause too much controversy amongst comic book fans which could easily backfire agiainst the game