What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

Fuck this lot, I SERIOUSLY want The Penguin! (Preferably the Danny DeVito one...but I like the Arkham City one too)
Best villain ever

I'm not really into comics or superheros or anything, so I don't know who half of them are. Some look cool, some not so cool. I hope they steer clear of the really dorky looking ones.

Btw, Swamp Thing? Omg I had no idea that was DC. I just remember watching the cartoon as a kid. Playing as Swamp Thing would be hella sick!

Sent from my cunt using Flapatalk
Penguin pls

Where the hell is RAVEN and Starfire on that list? STARFIRE is crazy and insane, she's like Pheonix from what I remember.

Also, Raven, is badass, her animations can be sicker than Noob Saibots.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
He'd be like an awesome fusion of Jax and Stryker.

Ground pound cancels and gun cancels oh my!
Why would you wanna cancel it when you can machine gun spam? Let's say 2 bullets each gun at once with kabals iagb recovery plus 12 on block should be fine?

Reedoms

Noob
So what? Ed Boon himself said DLC and guest characters. Doesn't hurt to add in one.
It can hurt though. People are already pissed off about "Before Watchmen" and having them in fighting games would most likely piss them and the great wizard himself off even more.

It can hurt though. People are already pissed off about "Before Watchmen" and having them in fighting games would most likely piss them and the great wizard himself off even more.
I'm a die-hard Watchmen fan, I thought the movie was great and I've already read the first issue of Before Watchmen, the Minutemen, and it turned out great aswell..

Probably wouldn't piss off fans, it would actually be really cool. I can see why it would piss off Moore, though.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Took awhile to get the forums back, but a ton of stuff was lost including most everyone's wish lists so we might as well get the hype going again. Post who you want in and why. Post roster wishlists. Post stage wishlists and describe their weapons/transitions.

Let the games begin anew.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
My wishlist as of right now.

• The Ray
  • Green Arrow
  • Black Adam
  • Dr Fate
  • Red Hood
  • Deathstroke
  • Green Lantern
  • Aquaman
  • Powergirl
  • Raven
  • Starfire
And now we wait to see who if any of these names I can mark off this list by Comic Con.

Animal man and Zatanna with her top hat. Like, don't even give her an alternate costume where she doesn't have her top hat. Who would use it?

Characters I would like to see in the game:

Red Hood (one of my favorite comic book characters)
Lobo (he is simply too cool)
Apollo & Midnighter (would be a great addition, I think)
Black Adam (because he is a badass?)
Parasite (I think he is a cool character and also easy to pull off)

Stages I would like to see in the game:

Arkham Asylum (with prisoners running around and maybe dropping stage-interactive-objects after a while)
Centennial Park (with the Superman statue ... I would like it to be crowded and as colorful as the Afrika Stage in SSF4: AE)
Watchtower (too iconic to let it out and there could be a lot of stuff to use as stage-interactions)
Ace Chemicals (maybe with poison-barrel-stage-interactives, which inflict damage over time, if the opponent hits you with them)