What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

C-Sword

Noob
Who do you think froze The Flash in the trailer? Can NRS make a ''cool'' looking Captain Cold, he's such an ugly character, so it's not going to be easy.

Invincibeast

Stay Free
probably captain cold, since most of the villain characters will probably be batman villains they have to switch it up somehow

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
PLEASE NRS put mr freeze in, how can you leave someone out who looks this badass?

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
I think it's Cap Cold. Mr freeze is awesome and all, but too many Batman villains spoil the stew and it is a Flash villain fighting Flash. (Though I suppose that final part doesn't matter too much since Wonder Woman was fighting Harley)

Why not both? In fact I demand a minimum of no less than 4 supervillains with ice based powers in this game. Let's get Killer Frost and Icicle in there too.

I know this isn't likely by why can't both be in? Why can't all the heroes and villains get a stake in this game? I have a master post of all the heroes and villians I'd like.

Rogue_Scrambles

Fear Burns Bright
I know this isn't likely by why can't both be in? Why can't all the heroes and villains get a stake in this game? I have a master post of all the heroes and villians I'd like.
Because that game would be unbalanced as hell

Besides the designers have already confirmed a cast in similar numbers to MK9

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
both would be cool(no pun intended) but its more likley to be captain cold cuz of the flash but like others said it could be many differant characters ice, killer frost,icicle, even Metamorpho, damn he'd be sweet. im rooting for captain cold cuz im gonna main Captain Marvel and the more Captains the Merrier, although they will probably call him Shazam :(.
(i hope to god Captain Marvels in the game)
SHAZAM!!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Superman + prof. X? I'm game. I haven't seen MM since JL first came out. It would be nice to see him in this game.
Yeah man, he needs to be in this game. I don't see the game surviving without him!