What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Actually Star Sapphire is probably the best idea simply because there are only like 3 girls in the game so far, and we have a good idea about the rest of the cast, and there all male.

Neither of them, because it seems the story will be set up around a conflict between Earth heroes and villains. I'd guess Star Sapphire. Then again, Solomon Grundy was originally a Green Lantern villain (the original Alan Scott GL, but the point stands), so maybe he counts.

Has it actually been stated anywhere that every hero will have their opposite number in the roster? At the rate of character releases, even if you count Catwoman as a villain (right now I believe she's an antiheroine), I wouldn't be surprised if the cast breakdown was 2/3 heroes 1/3 villains.

Cruz

Banned
Neither of them, because it seems the story will be set up around a conflict between Earth heroes and villains. I'd guess Star Sapphire. Then again, Solomon Grundy was originally a Green Lantern villain (the original Alan Scott GL, but the point stands), so maybe he counts.

Has it actually been stated anywhere that every hero will have their opposite number in the roster? At the rate of character releases, even if you count Catwoman as a villain (right now I believe she's an antiheroine), I wouldn't be surprised if the cast breakdown was 2/3 heroes 1/3 villains.
Oh so you know all about DC comics, well then you should have known that Sinestro is more connected to the Joker and Lex Luthor then
any other lantern character in the DC universe. Tell me have you ever heard of the... INJUSTICE LEAGUE?
No, well must not read much DC comics do you and oh yeah just so you may know it's 12 heroes and 12 villains!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Oh so you know all about DC comics, well then you should have known that Sinestro is more connected to the Joker and Lex Luthor then
any other lantern character in the DC universe. Tell me have you ever heard of the... INJUSTICE LEAGUE?
No, well must not read much DC comics do you and oh yeah just so you may know it's 12 heroes and 12 villains!
This was unnecessary btw lol. Home boy is allowed to speak his thoughts. Also just because Injustice League existed doesn't make Sinestro completely relatable to Joker and Luthor. If that's the case then Black Manta is Solomon Grundy's best friend.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Oh no, he's only 10x times stronger with Isis powers.... Once again, do you read comics?
Are you kidding me? You are new here aren't you? Also is that why Billy constantly kicks his ass? Hmm interesting.

Edit: Yeah you're a total noob, it's cool. There is a whole comic book thread here I started feel free to check it out.

Cruz

Banned
You are the noob around here sir!
Listen when we knew the Flash was Barry, we knew GL was Hal jordan cause they're friends....
When they announce Captain Cold then we know Sinestro is in it cause they're both members of the Jokers and Lex Luthors
Injustice League and incase you diddn't noticed this is all Silver Age alliance as a love letter to the DC fans!

Cruz

Banned
Are you kidding me? You are new here aren't you? Also is that why Billy constantly kicks his ass? Hmm interesting.

Edit: Yeah you're a total noob, it's cool. There is a whole comic book thread here I started feel free to check it out.
You have to be freaking killing me!
Did you read the comic where Black Adam took on the entire Justice League and hold ground?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Did you read the comic where Black Adam took on the entire Justice League and hold ground?
Ra'as Al Ghul has almost killed the entire Justice League without even having to touch them, but of course you wouldn't say he is stronger than anyone on the team. It's all about how writers want you to perceive a character man, Lobo has practically been written as two completely different characters many times over. Just relax I'm only messing, Black Adam would be cool, but it wouldn't make sense to have him in without Shazam honestly.

Reedoms

Noob
I'm not downplaying Adam's strength or anything but Billy can do the exact same thing. He's just to kind hearted/has the Wisdom of Solomon to get into such petty shit. It's why when him and Adam go against each other Billy slaps his shit and why the only person Superman fears to fight against other than J'onn is Billy.

Also, Cold absolutely despises working with anyone other than the rest of the Rogues. Sinestro thinks anyone from Earth is primitive and beneath him. They don't work with Lex or Joker anymore. Haven't in decades.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Oh Carol....I am but a fool..

...darling I love you though you treat me crueeeel

You hurt me...and you make me cry...but if you leave me I will surely die.

DARLING THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER CUZ I LOVE YOU SO...
DON'T EVER LEAVE ME, SAY YOU'LL NEVER GO.
I WILL ALWAYS WANT YOU FOR MY SWEETHEART. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO OOOOOH CAROL.
I'M SO IN LOVE WITH YOUUUUUU.

yeah Star Sapphire has songs about her before she even existed. She should be in the game to balance out the cast...needs moar wimminz and moar meta humans.