Solomon Grundy
Lex Luthor
Captain Cold
Deathstroke
Black Manta
Giganta
Queen Bee
Gorilla Grodd
Sinestro/Atrocitus/Star Sapphire (Only one of them in)

I think this roster is rather rounded out with good fighters and a good cast of characters.

Cruz

Banned
I've seen there has been many discussions on this subject and i would like to ask a vote
or something to see who would win.
Who would you like to see Sinestro or Atrocitus?
Now Sinestro could work cause his constructs can be more about fear and Hal Jordan would
create more human stuff, well you get the idea...
It will work cause there's as much difference as there's with Joker and Harley and
they're also both in it!
Now Atrocitus would be more about power and a little constructs and most are
either a red whip and spitting or shooting red rage.
I really don't want Atrocitus in it and i don't get the hype but it's okay, maybe
if Sinestro is not good than i would say Arkillo, now he is different for sure.
Please leave your thoughts.

Can the OP please add Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris) to the list as well? She's the one of the three main GL villains. Basically, she's Hal Jordan's girlfriend and when Hal broke up with her, she went overboard and used the Star Sapphire ring to harness the power of scorned love, rather than pure love. She's a badass. She's similar to the Joker in the fact she would never dream of killing Hal but she doesn't kill him because she knows that would only be release from her torment.

Pretty badass, right? Similarly to Atrocitus, she wouldn't use many constructs but rather long energy tendrils or her ring's crystallization power to encase her opponent in solid love energy.

Cruz

Banned
I don't want her but okay i'll see i can add her cause i'm a nice guy.

edit: Sorry can't edit the poll.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Why no Larfleeze?

I voted for Atrocitus though. I love the character and they could make a really interesting fighting style for him. Depending how the story is, they could just make Sinestro an alt for GL.

Cruz

Banned
Sinestro will have different constructs than Hal cause the one uses WILL and the other FEAR.
I could see Atrocitus work for a special MK DLC to be honest cause he spits blood and cut throats and for a Teen game...

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Sinestro will have different constructs than Hal cause the one uses WILL and the other FEAR.
Unless they make him a green lantern in the story, which I could see being possible considering that it's going to have changes in allegiances.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Star Sapphire or Atrocitus. Fuck a Sinestro (Yeah, I went there...go ahead, contest me bitch).