What's new

Winter Brawl 9 shoutouts

Furbe

Noob
Almost forgot @RM TwoFace Sorry you got DQ'd man, especially at your first tourney, but it was good meeting you. I was just walking down the street the other day with Jessica and *black adam* and uh yeah... neway. Good hanging out man!

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Special Shoutouts to @KDZ For once again not preregging. And being put into my pool. AND being put into my side of the bracket. It was like playing at The Break. But instead i had to pay $50. :p. And Jaxel wasn't yelling that you suck. :p

Reactions: KDZ
All right, time for my shout-outs. I hope I do not miss anyone.

@RM xSTRANGERx - can you believe what RM has become today? I still find it difficult to digest. To this day I count my blessings from what came of my choice to join and lead RM alongside you. To know you've been pleased by what you witnessed last weekend is more than enough of a reward, but let me tell you this: my work is never done. Glory to RM now and forever!

@HoneyBee - must the Flash of Canada be so obnoxious as to throw his leader in the dumpster?! SUCH INSOLENCE TOWARDS YOUR KING! :(

Seriously, thank you for supporting me and your other teammates as much as you have. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for it. Like I told you over Facebook...you helped me see what I couldn't see for myself as a competitor. Congratulations on Top 3!

@RM TwoFace - finally, we cross paths! I hope you are enjoying your time in the team. Come MKX, we will send yet another message of our conquest.

@RM_Biohazard - Bane and Nightwing, eh? An interesting duo. It comes as no surprise to me that your Nightwing is as murderous as your Bane (at least he's not Damian Wayne ;) ).You and your brother have taken over Winter Brawl by force. Like with HoneyBee, thank you for everything.

@Clark L. - before you know it, we'll be fellow Thunder Gods in MKX. ;) Thanks for cheering me on. I hope you continue to enjoy the team for what it is worth.

@Ray Riazy - thanks for the matches with your Raven that night, and for helping to manage the Injustice bracket. By the way, I don't remember if I told you this, but I prefer to backdash Raven's 223 string instead of parrying because if Raven were to stagger the string after the second hit, I could get combo'ed. I felt the backdash is a safer option.

@Shock - no matter what anyone says, you and Kombat Network are blessings to the NRS scene. I am privileged to know you and work with you. I should think about lending assistance to helping with tournaments for if ever we congregate at the next event, so that I can give something back to you.

@MKillBill - as you said, we finally meet after years of socializing on the forums. I am sorry we did not talk much, but I'm sure you understand that I had my battles to fight, and that the outcome has only motivated me to expand upon my domination. But rest assured...fellow moderators now and forever.

@RDK|Tyrant - the amount of time we've played in the tournament is humongous. One tournament set in Injustice, twice in KI, and even a streamed money match where I was utterly annihilated. I consider you the greatest rival I've ever had as well as an invaluable friend. I'll be playing my hardest so that one day, I can rise to your level and then some. No rest for me until it happens.

@Empress_Fantasy - t'was a pleasure meeting an almighty Empress, ma'am. I will have to get in touch with you for more matches. You've been a wonderful guest for RM's team feast at the Philly Diner. :)

@RM SaltFace - even before you joined the side of RM, you've been my greatest friend and supporter throughout my time in Atlanta. Even when I was down, you would just drag me back onto my feet to keep fighting on while ignoring my protests. You already know this, but it bears repeating...if you and everyone else didn't have my back as much as you did, I don't think what happened would have become a reality. Words are too weak to express the gratitude I feel, so instead, I'll reward the support with more victories. ;) And again, welcome to my kingdom!

@EMPEROR_OF_OUTWORLD - I hope you didn't take my comment at the diner to heart, as it was obviously just a joke. :) I regret we didn't clash at Winter Brawl, but next time I encounter you, that will change. As the proud Emperor, may your iron will never falter. I'll be speaking with one of your members for a Killer Instinct war soon, so expect to hear about that.

@Mikemetroid - thanks for recording my speech at the diner, LOL. I'm not sure if you were doing it to poke fun or whatever, but I am glad you capped it nonetheless. I want all of my team to see it. Also, thank you for managing the tournament as well as you have.

For those who missed it...

@RM Indecisive - I'm proud of how far you have come since we first played a year ago at East Coast Throwdown. But now that you've beaten me 3-0, you better expect me to seek revenge. I honestly think that of all the Shazams out there, you are playing the smartest right now. I think the beatdown you gave me actually motivated me to do better...enough to get out of pools and crack Top 3. So thank you! :)

@RM NoBrows - SOLOMON GRUNDY, BORN ON A MONDAY, CHRISTENED ON TUESDAY...bopped on Wednesday. :D I just had to. We have finally met for the first time and I want to thank you for your hardcore support towards RM. May there be more years of RM's domination to come. GGs in the tournament.

@DarkmetalJ - charge up that ring and then come back for more! ;) GGs in the tournament and thanks for the practice beforehand. Like with the rest of our members, you are more than valued. You are family.

@Furbe - I like your enthusiasm. Your Superman's great, just work on not letting your anxiety control your decisions mid-match. Kinda funny how we were supposed to play in our pool first only for late registrations to change that, but I can't say it was unexpected. *shrugs* Be prepared for anything. Keep in touch!

@RM Cossner - your playstyle is the most mobile and annoying I have ever seen, yet it works so effectively. If it wasn't for that read in the fourth game, I don't know if I would have made it ahead. We gave the Top 8 a great start from the loser's side. Keep at it!

...and remind me to baby your Reptile the next chance I get. :mad:

@Decay - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I still can't believe I backdashed your Hook Charges like that, since their range is so ridiculous. After how you've been beating me down recently, I'm amazed at how our Top 8 match turned out. Best Lobo I have ever faced, hands down. Thanks so much for backing all of us in RM!

@DarthArma - that pre-finals practice in the Batman mirror was the polish I needed. I only hope I've brought our character the glory he deserves in your eyes. By the way, you are my favorite Injustice commentator. :)

@FOREVER EL1TE - like with Arma, the sets you ran with me got me amped up for Top 8. You're a true teammate like the rest of the RMs. Thank you, and send my regards to your family. :)

@KDZ - I was so ready for that runback with you in Top 8. Perhaps next time! Keep rocking Injustice! RM is forever indebted to your support.

@SonicFox5000 - YOUNG MAN, YOU ARE GROUNDED FROM WINNING ANY MORE MAJORS!

What can I say? You're just on another level. But if HoneyBee coming as close as he did was anything to go by, you'd better stay on your toes...that target sign on your back is getting bigger and bigger. Well done for winning yet again. If only it was you and I in Grand Finals!

@BlackBryan - I did not expect to see you at the tournament, so that was a hell of a pleasantry. If only we'd spoken more. Thanks for rooting for me in the Top 8 and I expect to see you in MKX.

@AVN PTH jonnitti - come back to Atlanta, you fool! It's too quiet without you. Hope to see you at Final Round! I hope Brian didn't give you too much trouble with how drunk he was that night, LOL.

@BigE - to not thank you for hosting all these events you give to us gamers would be a crime. Thanks for such a polished experience at Winter Brawl! I only wish I could have told you this in person, but obviously I had some competition to attend to.

@Grr - back to Arkham, you clown! :joker: Thanks for the pre-finals practice, it helped me a great deal. Smartest Joker I have ever seen offline.

@imblackjames - thanks for the support throughout Top 8! I hope to hear from you at the next event.

@ChatterBox - awesome to have met you! Keep in touch and perhaps we can play some matches.

@flipkev - sorry man, the mullet is gone and not coming back. ;) It's time to move on. But anyway, get your ass out to Final Round so you can keep the commentary lively!

@Captain Oxygen - I'm glad you decided to come to Winter Brawl, after all. The more of my teammates I get to meet, the better. You all have added so much to the tournament experience it is not remotely laughable. See you in MKX!

@CD jr - great job on holding it down in Killer Instinct! I'm eager to see who your new main will be, especially after how you made a smarting mark with Maya. And thanks for commenting my last set in the Injustice Top 8!

@Mcsquared2 - you've sent a message with that Kan-Ra and it is DEATH. I hope to run into you again. You keeping in touch with HoneyBee and Bio, I hope? The Canadian scene needs all the support it can get.

Thanks to @xKhaoTik, @RM I$AAC, RM Charlieboy, @Mr Aqua, @Trepound380, @Rev_, @The_SNKE, @RM_T.Boykin, @Joker8417, and everyone else who texted me through the phone or Facebook to convey their support to me. I also thank those who acknowledged me on Twitter for my time in the Top 8. I almost cracked TWO Top 8s that evening and I hope to actually follow through it at Final Round.

This post took an eternity to craft...I hope I got everyone on the list.
we should get some games in sometime. add my gamer tag EMPRESSxFANTASY