What's new

Winter Brawl 9 shoutouts

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Wait @RM NoBrows I said that shit? My bad bro, I don't even remember that, wow I'm embarassed, hope there is no beef man, your a cool dude, and you did body me, lol
You said that Random Scrub Catwomen player. Or something to that extent :p. Hehe. Its okay it gave me something to use later.

Furbe

Noob
I
You said that Random Scrub Catwomen player. Or something to that extent :p. Hehe. Its okay it gave me something to use later.
Because at the time Tyrant had just said he had lost to some catwoman player and he didn't remember who it was, I don't think no brows is a random scrub lol.

Furbe

Noob
I

Because at the time Tyrant had just said he had lost to some catwoman player and he didn't remember who it was, I don't think no brows is a random scrub lol.
I don't want anyone to think I'm a dick :( I promise I don't mean anything bad to anyone

Furbe

Noob
I don't want anyone to think I'm a dick :( I promise I don't mean anything bad to anyone
Lol yeah but I could care less man. It's all fun and games when you get drunk.
Thanks for being awesome, sometimes I get worried after a night I can't remember lol, Ima get you next time though! J3 on block is PLUS SCRUB! lol jk man, but not about the j3 thing, that is plus for supes so you can't d1 it... but I was mad off on my timing and you owned me in the adaptation game for sure, GGS MAN :)

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I love you all equally.

It was really nice to see all these new people come and play MK9. Sure it's a bit late in the game but it sure shows that there are a lot of people wanting to join the community.

Seriously Insuperable's clone AKA NoLegs travelled 3 hours by himself knowing NO ONE, just to play the game. If that's not cool then I don't know what it is.

Thank you guys (and ladies) for all the shout outs. Its always great to see everyone having a great time and enjoying themselves! This was a nice fun tournament with a lot of hype. I can't wait for the amazingness that MKX will bring and I think all the mk2 ogs for coming out and bringing something new to the table. I hope you all are ready cause we are definitely ready at Kombat Network. See you guys next tournament

Thank you guys (and ladies) for all the shout outs. Its always great to see everyone having a great time and enjoying themselves! This was a nice fun tournament with a lot of hype. I can't wait for the amazingness that MKX will bring and I think all the mk2 ogs for coming out and bringing something new to the table. I hope you all are ready cause we are definitely ready at Kombat Network. See you guys next tournament
You forgot to shout at, wait no, out the two people who have the AUDACITY to sit in a chair.

Decay

King of the Bill
Shout out to BigE, @Shock , @Ray Riazy , @Mikemetroid !!

Always a pleasure to hang out with @HoneyBee and @RM_Biohazard. Congrats to you guys making top 8 and Honeybee, I love that grand finals.

Shout out to @Empress_Fantasy since she supported me throughout the tourney and she gave Indy a run for his money and also got to show off that zatanna on stream.

@Furbe sorry you didn't play the way you wanted to but it was nice seeing you anyway. Keep at it bro and good luck wit that Rosetta Stone ;)

@RM Indecisive thanks for taking a picture with me sleeping on you with my eyes open.

@ChillinFTW Nice meeting you

@Captain Oxygen Wish you stayed for top 8 man, good to see you of course.

@Grr You are awesome, and so is cheddar cheese! Thanks for believing in me man

@DarthArma great set and sorry we had to play in finals. One of us had to get it and i guess it was just my time to make it.

@RM Cossner stay free

@FOREVER EL1TE Yo man always awesome to see you. Thanks for the godlike advise you gave me. COACH ELITE!

Shout out to @imblackjames @ChatterBox @Emperor SaltFace @EMPEROR_OF_OUTWORLD

@KDZ man our match was stupid epic. It's always awesome to play against someone with such good fighting game skill!

@RM GamerBlake Yo, again man great set and if there was anyone i would want to beat me to get top 3, it would be you. You deserve it bro.

Gotta shout out all my homies watching the stream and supporting from home.
Anyone else I forget I'm sorry! Had a blast, see you in MKX.

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
BigE events are always a great time, but I'm saving up money to go to more events for MKX so I had to miss Winter Brawl. I hope to see all of you soon :)

Shout out to BigE, @Shock , @Ray Riazy , @Mikemetroid !!

Always a pleasure to hang out with @HoneyBee and @RM_Biohazard. Congrats to you guys making top 8 and Honeybee, I love that grand finals.

Shout out to @Empress_Fantasy since she supported me throughout the tourney and she gave Indy a run for his money and also got to show off that zatanna on stream.

@Furbe sorry you didn't play the way you wanted to but it was nice seeing you anyway. Keep at it bro and good luck wit that Rosetta Stone ;)

@RM Indecisive thanks for taking a picture with me sleeping on you with my eyes open.

@ChillinFTW Nice meeting you

@Captain Oxygen Wish you stayed for top 8 man, good to see you of course.

@Grr You are awesome, and so is cheddar cheese! Thanks for believing in me man

@DarthArma great set and sorry we had to play in finals. One of us had to get it and i guess it was just my time to make it.

@RM Cossner stay free

@FOREVER EL1TE Yo man always awesome to see you. Thanks for the godlike advise you gave me. COACH ELITE!

Shout out to @imblackjames @ChatterBox @Emperor SaltFace @EMPEROR_OF_OUTWORLD

@KDZ man our match was stupid epic. It's always awesome to play against someone with such good fighting game skill!

@RM GamerBlake Yo, again man great set and if there was anyone i would want to beat me to get top 3, it would be you. You deserve it bro.

Gotta shout out all my homies watching the stream and supporting from home.
Anyone else I forget I'm sorry! Had a blast, see you in MKX.

Ewww. Son. No shoutout my way? I'm gonna' beat you up at the next venue, Bruce Banner.