What's new

Win A Trip to Final Round 2 Ways - Online Tournaments - Almost $500 Xbox, $300 PS3 Total Pot

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Updating player list tonight and will announce dates as well as when pools will be made live in front of everyone so u will find out who is where in the bracket the second I do

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Add me for both Ps3 and Xbox.

Is it completely randomized brackets or will there be some seeding based on those of us who have placed well at regionals?
Ill seed regionals and 9th place finishers at majors and will do it live for all to see

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Yooooooo I wanna do this but I won't be back from vacation till Monday. Either way, this is hype and generous. This community is awesome (most of the time).

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Im down for both systems.
I would vote to do it on a sunday as well.
Thanks you pig for putting your time and effort into this.
Ps3 dabearscq
xbox360 dabearscq

Last edited:

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
8 man locals not my thing the pay out sucks not worth my gas last injustice tournament i played in was that major i won that still gives u nightmares if northern battles has killer instinct there ill come and play injustice as well but sum reason neo russell has not made a ki tournament yet it would be perfect to have injustice and ki on the same day then i think the pay would be worth the gas ;)
What gas? Doesn't winterwarz give you a ride? lol and the tournaments are more like 10-13 people which still isn't great but whatever. I'll down for some MM's if you want.

Rebelo

Noob
What gas? Doesn't winterwarz give you a ride? lol and the tournaments are more like 10-13 people which still isn't great but whatever. I'll down for some MM's if you want.
Well i gotta give him gas money duh and i heard hes not playin as much after i stopped get russell to try a ki tourament n ill come n if we mm i want money dont be comin to me with i got this 3 month xbl card its worth 30 bucks lol like u tryed last time n it like 11 people max comin i no ive won every northen battles local ive gone too n by the end of its not worth leaving the house think about 20 for venue and entire 10 for gas 10 for food 10 for smokes i end up leaving with 20-30 bucks in my pocket shit empr outworld gives me more for winning clan war well im bettin fool at the comfort of my own home in my wifebeater and underwear lol

Last edited: