What's new

Win A Trip to Final Round 2 Ways - Online Tournaments - Almost $500 Xbox, $300 PS3 Total Pot

DTN was not a major, me and 7L were the only ones out of state. And 7L isnt far at all, I traveled because I had the time at the time and travel was easy with someone else. It was a hype regional that had no real focus on IGAU. My civil war perormance was week 1 and there was a shit load of names there but I agree to not putting it on the list either. Lets me be a crazy wild card in the 360 rebelo tourny. Im in there.
No, I don't like that mu. enter the $25 one :joker:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
DTN was not a major, me and 7L were the only ones out of state. And 7L isnt far at all, I traveled because I had the time at the time and travel was easy with someone else. It was a hype regional that had no real focus on IGAU. My civil war perormance was week 1 and there was a shit load of names there but I agree to not putting it on the list either. Lets me be a crazy wild card in the 360 rebelo tourny. Im in there.
It's a very odd line

Like I'm completely open to counting civil war , it was and is a legit major

Like I said above I really struggled w setting the parameters for this. Post patch , pre patch etc

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
My idea if a major is 60+ w 50% from out of area

What were the exact #s for DTN

I'm open to this

I don't wanna disrespect anyone and I want to be fair but I thought DTN was all Nj/NY less than 30
Nah I understand. I'd say it was definitely viewed as a Major for Marvel and AE, Injustice only had about 50 participants mainly from NY + NJ, with a handful of out-of-statesmen.

Rebelo

Noob
You can start by coming to Northern Battles #9 on Feb 9th lol
8 man locals not my thing the pay out sucks not worth my gas last injustice tournament i played in was that major i won that still gives u nightmares if northern battles has killer instinct there ill come and play injustice as well but sum reason neo russell has not made a ki tournament yet it would be perfect to have injustice and ki on the same day then i think the pay would be worth the gas ;)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
8 man locals not my thing the pay out sucks not worth my gas last injustice tournament i played in was that major i won that still gives u nightmares if northern battles has killer instinct there ill come and play injustice as well but sum reason neo russell has not made a ki tournament yet it would be perfect to have injustice and ki on the same day then i think the pay would be worth the gas ;)
Maybe because less than 3 people play KI in canada?