What's new

Win A Trip to Final Round 2 Ways - Online Tournaments - Almost $500 Xbox, $300 PS3 Total Pot

Hell, compared to you tournament players, my grundy is free, but ill sign up for PSN (Dj 2Scoops) to support what you are doing for the community pig. Cheers

7L

Heads up!
You'll have to take me out. Even if I win I won't be able attend FR due to a conflict with school.
I obviously stuck fear into the yellow lantern and he had to back out! :D

Sucks you can't make it to FR. I'll have to hold my runback off yet again :'(

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Pig if we get enough sign ups to the point where the winners plane ticket will be well beyond paid, 2nd place should get gas money to attend their closest local. Maybe 3rd $10 for a month xbl. just an idea.

@AK Pig Of The Hut

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
I would really like to see Dark in this tournament, but his connection isn't the greatest. We played the other night and the connection was good, but out of nowhere it started to lag really bad. It could have been on my part as well, everyone's internet in our building has been acting wonky lately, not sure due to weather being bad or what.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
@AK Pig Of The Hut Mashpotatotower wanted to sign up for both tournaments (rebelo).

Psn - MashpotatoStatue

Xbl - Mashpotatotiki

(don't blow me up plz, he asked me to repost this cuz' the last one went ignored)

Last edited: