What's new

Why do you main, who you main now?

Why do you main who you main?

• Total voters
@Clark Luthor I Was Tagged :) <3
Anyways I chose Nightwing because his combos looked cool. I Dropped FLASH for Nightwing because of combos lol :(
I play Harley because I wanted to play an unorthodox character and piss people off.
I play Shazam because of Command Grab and how he is strictly built for CQC

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I main Noob Saibot because I love everything about him.

He's a shadow wraith.
He's fucking evil. I mean he only says two words at the beginning of a match, "Fear me."
I love his laugh he does after winning a round and while you grab someone.
I love his throw where his shadow clone grabs you and takes you underground, and all you hear is the clone beating the shit out of the opponent.
I love the way he throws his arms out to his side like Jesus and dissipates into black goop after a round and then reappears.
I love the way he enters a match, all you see is a shadow appearing on the ground and then he rises.
I love the sounds he makes while throwing tackles/slides/upknees/teleslams/x-ray. It's hard to describe, but it just sounds fucking evil to me.
I love the story behind him.
I love how his clone comes out to hit the opponent in his B1 while he stays back. It's like he has two separate hit boxes at times.
I love him because he's a zoner and his whole game is based around portal resets to get any significant damage mid-screen.
I love his fucking corner game involving EX Ghostball (offlines QQ) and his portals.
Winning any of his horrendous match ups is so gratifying because I know I made far more correct reads and far less mistakes.. since he's a high risk/low reward character.
His fatality is the best in the game. ;p

Yup, that's all I got right now. He might be shit tier, but I don't give a fuck. I love this character and the many people who get salty at his expense are just icing on the cake.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Oh, we're talking about Injustice? Never mind. I don't even play that game.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
I main grundy cuz he was my day 1 character. My buddy got me into this game and this is the first fighting game I've played for more than a week lol. I asked my buddy who's the easiest character and he said either grundy or Doomsday. I chose grundy at the time because he looked cooler to me (being a zombie and such). I've stuck with him ever since. I also play catwoman as my secondary. Other characters I am capable of playing are WoWo, sinestro, flash, lobo, batgirl and hawkgirl (just picked her up. Was against her for the longest time cuz of me being a grundy main)

Zatanna because she's the only good looking female in the game and she actually is fun to play with.
Batgirl because I love Babs and I find it fun to piss people off with her :joker:

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Martian's the only character I enjoy playing at a competitive level.

I would've dropped the game way earlier if it wasn't for him.

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
When the game came out I AM was my main because I wanted to show my friends he wasn't some dumb no good hero. Then I wanted to teach my ex the game and I said I'd show her Harley and then CEO happened where I saw SaltFace play and I was hooked on learning her for me and my ex, looked up combos found TYM, ever since then I've been playing Harley. Pfft who needs TopTierAquaman when you can have TopTierHarley :cool:
Feels cool knowing I was your inspiration.

Rantè Inferno

Thought u were a warrior?
I played WW in mkdc and always wondered if I would ever play her again and then inj came out and I feel that shes a lot better and she fits like a glove to me certain mus are annoying but yeah shes dope :)

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
I main Superman, when i first picked up Injustice i wanted to main Superman but i was hella terrible and didn't understand how to play the game or fighting games in general in a more competent level. I ended up picking up Green Lantern and he was like a godsent character, he was easy to learn, good character with awesome resets, fantastic footsie tools and i mained him for about 6-7 months. Then Somewhere around the time i thought Green Lantern is alright and all but i dont actually fully enjoy playing him anymore, I then decided to start playing with Superman again, i saw a huge improvement when i played with him more consistantly as compared to how bad i used to play him before. I always wanted to main him and now i do despite his nerf but i dont care i love this character.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Because Superman is my favorite superhero.

Because I got a bunch of hate online when I mained Liu Kang so looked elsewhere, eventually landed on Sonya and liked the way she played and stuck with her.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
I mained GL for a duration when the game came out and thought it was really dumb and boring.

I tried out Lobo when he came out and have a lot more fun. I just love tick throws that you cancel normals into the grab, I love playing Q in Third Strike who has the same thing. (I hate playing Q in Third Strike that game is bleh)

OnlineRon91

Joker++
I've been super curious as to why this is. Seriously why do you main who you main? Because he/she is top tier? Because he/she is who you started with? Because he/she looks/moves are cool?

Edit: this is meant for igau, not mk9
I main Joker. I started reading comics around the time Injustice was released and fell in love with his character.

On an unrelated note ... I played your Aquaman a few days ago in ranked. I got hella salty at that laser interactable abuse lmao. You probably don't remember but it was a good game nonetheless, for me anyways.

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
I mained AM simply because his trailer looked BAD-@$$! Then I said "AM looks cool, what black magic is this?" I read his N52 run and the justice league book. I said he was cool, but people didn't believe me...so I told them he was and I guaranteed ge could beat anyone they used. Stupid, but I stuck with him, fell in love with the character(most certainly one of DC's most interesting, his N52 run is brilliant), and I've been using him ever since.

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
I main Joker. I started reading comics around the time Injustice was released and fell in love with his character.

On an unrelated note ... I played your Aquaman a few days ago in ranked. I got hella salty at that laser interactable abuse lmao. You probably don't remember but it was a good game nonetheless, for me anyways.
I do remember lol, yea when I kept going back to it, I said to myself "man this guy is going to be Pissed"