What's new

Why do you main, who you main now?

Why do you main who you main?

• Total voters

Yoaks

A spaceman
<----------------------------.
Reasons for playing him?
I mean... LOOK AT HIM!!!! He's an utter BADASS!!!!!!
He's like a mix between an Albino Bob Marley mixed in with some Rob Zombie!
Killed his ENTIRE race cause he was BORED!!!
Like's maiming things cause it's fun!
Has a Legion of Telepathic Space Dolphin's as pet's!
Can't die because Heaven and Hell don't want him!
He killed both Santa Claus and The Easter Bunny!
His name mean's "he who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

He's awesome.

Yinze

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."
Ive always really liked any Greek god type movies (wrath of the titans) and always thought Ares was a badass. I knew when I saw the trailer of him fighting Killer Frost that I was going to use him first and Ive always enjoy playing him since. I stuck with him and luckily he got some buffs, and the awesome classic skin.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
When the game came out I AM was my main because I wanted to show my friends he wasn't some dumb no good hero. Then I wanted to teach my ex the game and I said I'd show her Harley and then CEO happened where I saw SaltFace play and I was hooked on learning her for me and my ex, looked up combos found TYM, ever since then I've been playing Harley. Pfft who needs TopTierAquaman when you can have TopTierHarley :cool:

i picke dup martian and zod when they came out because i want a character with tons of potential / options to play with.

i prefer hybrids

-i will sniff out one in mk x

you don't have any guesses for mkx yet?
i know its too early but raiden scorpion with the projectiles and spec ops cassie all look cool. I will probably play a later revealed char...

I will definetly have kotal as a play around character because he looks badass, raiden too but so many people are playing him its turning me off.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
i picke dup martian and zod when they came out because i want a character with tons of potential / options to play with.

i prefer hybrids

-i will sniff out one in mk x
There are other hybrids that were long before DLC even came out.

Sounds like you prefer "top tier" and will be sniffing one out in MKX.

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
i know its too early but raiden scorpion with the projectiles and spec ops cassie all look cool. I will probably play a later revealed char...

I will definetly have kotal as a play around character because he looks badass, raiden too but so many people are playing him its turning me off.
kotal looks the coolest so far(new character wise)

raiden looks baddass via trailer, but if he's too good, he'll be nerfed in t-minus 3 months after release.

Hybrid top tiers, i won't play flash or sonya they bore me, the characters have to have a certain playstyle that isn't about blowing people up entirely up close, i want to control the game flow and the zoning.

i also enjoy playing characters like baraka on the side. baraka is so fucking fun.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
I've always loved Nightwing, Flash and Shazam so long before the game came out I wanted to main those 3, but then I started watching Young Justice which deepened my love for Nightwing and brought Zatanna into my world <3. The NZ in my name actually stands for Nightwing/Zatanna huehue
So when Injustice first came out I mained Nightwing, but I thought Flash & Shazam looked hella lame so I boycotted them, whilst still hoping for Zatanna to drop.
Fast forward and Zatanna releases. I buy her instantly and take her into the lab. I saw what she looked like and my face just dropped - She looked like a fucking PS2 character and I was so disappointed. I tried to play her for a couple weeks but in the end I had to boycott her too. It was, and is still, just me and Nightwing forever

kotal looks the coolest so far(new character wise)

raiden looks baddass via trailer, but if he's too good, he'll be nerfed in t-minus 3 months after release.

I'll play raiden for sure, maybe not main, i want to stick to one main mostly... but if he is "kung lao'y" and tons of people flock to him i won't play him at all. I wouldn't enjoy playing him if he is rushdown and all over the place (in displacer), i want turtle footsie raiden.

yes my goal is to sniff out ideally close to the best character who isn't a vortex machine, i wouldn't play batgirl but i would play johnny cage(thought he's not top) martian zod, maybe even aquaman. Batman too i played for a while, and i had a phase where i did pretty well at a tournament when i almost dropped injustice because it frustrated me and i tier whored and played black adam... then zod and mmh came out and i am like maybe i can play the game like i want too with these fuckers.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
Well I mained Batman for awhile, then the October patch came, and I was like "Batman is shit now look how long b23 takes to recover" so then I random selected and got Raven.

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
I'll play raiden for sure, maybe not main, i want to stick to one main mostly... but if he is "kung lao'y" and tons of people flock to him i won't play him at all. I wouldn't enjoy playing him if he is rushdown and all over the place, i want turtle footsie raiden.
before mkx comes out, ill go on record and say, raiden looks sick as fuck compared to anyone pre-release, now unless they release reptile and he doesn't look like a green lizard werido, and has super cool reptiley* moves, ill flock to him

I main GL because everyone se
When the game came out I AM was my main because I wanted to show my friends he wasn't some dumb no good hero. Then I wanted to teach my ex the game and I said I'd show her Harley and then CEO happened where I saw SaltFace play and I was hooked on learning her for me and my ex, looked up combos found TYM, ever since then I've been playing Harley. Pfft who needs TopTierAquaman when you can have TopTierHarley :cool:
2 bad you're not even the best "TierHarley" :DOGE