What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
I love some of the logic I'm seeing in this thread. "NRS added characters I didn't personally approve of, so I'm DONE with this game. Adding more content ruins my experience!" The more I watch this trailer the more I'm hype for ALL of these characters, INCLUDING Leatherface. And as someone with no history with the Alien franchise, I've gotta say the character model for Xenomorph gets me hype as fuck. And with Baraka's blades? Does this mean he may have variations based on characters he's absorbed? The possibilities! AND WE HAVE CYBORGS!! Cyber Smoke who hasn't been in the game since UMK3??? God damn today has been a good day.

Last edited:

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Correct me if im wrong but is devora wearing an alternate?
Yes, but it's the same scene from the story mode where Baraka is killed by her.(Where she has her alt costume on) Except instead of getting Fatal'd by her the Alien pops out.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I can understand that not having your favorite character in kind of sucks. Believe me, I get it.

There is nothing wrong with being dissatisfied. As always, if you don't like the DLC, don't buy it. That's why, unless you travel and compete, DLC is completely optional.

These people wanting to drop the game, stop playing competitively, sign petitions, so on and so forth I don't get. These people saying the game isn't MK because of guests, I don't get. The series has always been over the top and silly, or are forgetting that they had a whole feature where characters could turn into skunks and dinosaurs as finishing moves. Or that in older games, you could give your opponent dolls or birthday cakes as finishing moves.

Point is, this series has never taken itself too seriously.

Presumably, most players have a main by now. Either a character they like or a playstyle they're fond of.

So...why don't you keep playing your main?

Does KP2 stop you from doing that? At all?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Remember when Boon said "only 1 guest character per game"? Well first off, I think Injustice was the only game where there were only 1 guest character. Secondly, lol wtf is with this cast?!

Alien is the only thing that kind of interests me. And Bo Rai Cho is the only character that I'd probably play

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
NRS screwed up royally with this DLC pack. Only two good characters came out of this, Sektor-Smoke-Cyrax-triborg and Alien. Boracho and Leatherface are a total miss and will be the least downloaded characters in this game guaranteed.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
I did not expect everyone to be whining in here like some Tom Brady bs. If you wanna bitch about not having Sindel or Baraka just go play MK9. "B-b-but no female!" Go soften up your starchy anime pillow with those tears. All these characters look dope except Leatherface. Sure Fujin or Noob would've been rad, but we're getting 4 more characters and 3 of them look awesome. NRS gives us 8 dlc characters and these kids act like they're owed a personal favor from Ed Boon. Fuck

Last edited: