What's new

Who were the Top 5 best MK9 Players?

aliens come to earth and challenge us to a 5v5... who would you put up?

(making this thread now assuming MK9 is over as a major tournament game, even though I'd love to see this Top 5 standing battled out for another 20 months/when MK10 comes out)

no order:

REO
PL
DJT
PIG
FOREVER KING (can't ignore the b2b EVO top 8s)

REO
PL
pig
dizzy
16 bit detroit

despite king placing top 8 twice, if aliens came and challenged us to a 5v5, imagine how his nerves would be?

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
REO
PL
pig
dizzy
16 bit

despite king placing top 8 twice, if aliens came and challenged us to a 5v5, imagine how his nerves would be?
Who the fuck cares about his nerve or his skill, he would just beat their ass with his swolness.

lol...what about DJT though?
as much as i love DJT, fuck cyrax. not even aliens deserve to get hit with resets.

i'm just basically going by results, i would put DJT above 16bit or dizzy tbh but since i saw them in action a lot more i put them. a top 5 list is really hard to pick because so many people deserve their name in there.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
I was gonna include myself in the list but I'm not gonna say me because I won a fraud major and didn't place top 8 at evo last year. Here's my list.

in NPO:

REO
Detroitballn
Woundcowboy
Perfect Legend
Forever King

I was gonna include myself in the list but I'm not gonna say me because I won a fraud major and didn't place top 8 at evo last year. Here's my list.

in NPO:

REO
Detroitballn
Woundcowboy
Perfect Legend
Forever King
actually yeah I'm gonna replace Pig with Detroit on my list as well.... he was dominating from the start while Pig only had a 'kenshi moment'

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
I would definitely want a variety of players using different characters.

Pig (as Kenshi)
B-Wizz (as Raiden)
GamerBlake90 (as Sonya or Scorpion)
REO (as Kabal or Lao)
Tyrant (as Jax)

With MIT and DJT as alternates or substitutes. Seriously, these two brothers are two of the most skilled i've ever seen at MK.

People would say there are better players than some of the guys I listed, but I would want to see some variety and make it interesting, so I listed all guys who play different characters.. So, Top 5 best? Maybe not, but it would be fun to see them on a team together.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
REO
PL
16 Bit
FOREVER KING
Dizzy
Tyrant
Detroit
DJT
MIT
Pig
CDJr

who did i forget? can we just agree these guys were pretty damn close in terms of skill, these guys were probably in their own tier