Who is the best deathstroke skillwise

• jonnitti

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • the dude in a hot dog suit

Votes: 37 90.2%

• Total voters

Crathen

Death is my business
@Crathen , is the best I've ever seen so far.
I shouldn't be in the discussion , Europe has no significant fighting game major unless we're talking SF/Tekken so i haven't proved myself at all , people just know i'm good when they played me online and that's a shady area both for me and the opponent.

I wish Europe MK/Injustice fans had the exposure and will to participate to those event but as of right now i'm just an online warrior :(

From what i've seen on streams it's either Slips or King Hippo , both play the character how he's supposed to even tho i've always seen room for improvement in certain aspects of their game.

I don't wanna hurt feeling but after a year there are still many players playing a subpar DS.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
I shouldn't be in the discussion , Europe has no significant fighting game major unless we're talking SF/Tekken so i haven't proved myself at all , people just know i'm good when they played me online and that's a shady area both for me and the opponent.

I wish Europe MK/Injustice fans had the exposure and will to participate to those event but as of right now i'm just an online warrior :(

From what i've seen on streams it's either Slips or King Hippo , both play the character how he's supposed to even tho i've always seen room for improvement in certain aspects of their game.

I don't wanna hurt feeling but after a year there are still many players playing a subpar DS.
And it seems like they only use the basic deathstroke corner stuff. His corner game is retarded. I can't stress it enough.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Well at this point it has to be MIT or Hippo. Hippo is probably the best pure deathstroke player.

I've heard great things about Crathen too, but we'll never really know how good he is.

Anbu

AnbuSasukePro/KHAOTIC_ANBUx
I really enjoy watching Slips' and King Hippos DS' the most and I find myself trying to add some of their styles of play with my own.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
DS is still being explored, especially matchup wise. He is very solid and I have no issue calling him top 10, at worst top 15
i always felt this way. i feel like DS has moves for almost every situation. they aren't really the best tools when compared to the top tiers, but they are there.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Ive seen them all

Ive played them all

LISTEN, this is the official DS ranking imo BASED on tournament results!

1. Mit
2. Hippo
3. Slips
4. Mattix
5. Crathen
6. Argenrost - more of a NW these days

Top DS Players in terms of what i see as perceived potential

1. MIT/HIPPO/SLIPS/MATTIX all tied with various styles and results

All other DS players ive played or seen have been equally mediocre. These people above define the character through tourney results and highest level play

if @Crathen lived here he would wreck ship imo

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
O shit I forgot about you bruh. Ok well I add you to my list as another top DS. All 3 of you guys have a unique style to DS which is why I see him as top 10.

Static has the sexiest instant air gunshots

You have the best reads and use his d2 effectively and zone the best.

And lordstroke has the set ups.

Mix all that into one play style and DS could beat a good amount of the cast.

Imo high top 10
excuse my ignorance but wtf is lord stroke?