Who is the best deathstroke skillwise

• jonnitti

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • the dude in a hot dog suit

Votes: 37 90.2%

• Total voters

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
This is honestly a pretty tough one. Not with the options but from the real deathstroke players. The mind says slips but the heart says M2Dave
in all seriousness it really is a hard call. ive never seen dave play DS and this is actually the first time ive heard someone comment on how good he is with him. it would probably be j360 or slips. j360 is an amazing all around fighting game player, i wish we saw more of him.

Matix218

Get over here!
in all seriousness it really is a hard call. ive never seen dave play DS and this is actually the first time ive heard someone comment on how good he is with him. it would probably be j360 or slips. j360 is an amazing all around fighting game player, i wish we saw more of him.
J360 is def good.

Slips is who I think of as the best ds though

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
I am not going to lie, @Slips and @KingHippo gave me motivation to pick up DS again and sure enough it was the right decision #YEEAAAPP I say hippo overall as of right now bcuz he probably knows more DS things than I do. Slips was great and matix and redraptor are solid too
I remember playing red raptor at mwc and it was mad close. I suck at mirrors tho :/

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Here we go again tym mods good shit lol this site is turning into a fucking face book group lol. Thanks for allowing this and supporting . Smfh so I take it this is round 2,3 or 4 glad I got the memo. Leave the is post open and invite this #nuffsed

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
could any of them beat theo like I did tho?... nah I am just messing around lol. That is how drama starts on tym, ppl got to keep it civil. Hopefully one of those two can get out to an event and represent da stroke #YEAAAPP
I still wonder how you beat Theo. Are you the best zoning Deathstroke?

could any of them beat theo like I did tho?... nah I am just messing around lol. That is how drama starts on tym, ppl got to keep it civil. Hopefully one of those two can get out to an event and represent da stroke #YEAAAPP
O shit I forgot about you bruh. Ok well I add you to my list as another top DS. All 3 of you guys have a unique style to DS which is why I see him as top 10.

Static has the sexiest instant air gunshots

You have the best reads and use his d2 effectively and zone the best.

And lordstroke has the set ups.

Mix all that into one play style and DS could beat a good amount of the cast.

Imo high top 10

O shit I forgot about you bruh. Ok well I add you to my list as another top DS. All 3 of you guys have a unique style to DS which is why I see him as top 10.

Static has the sexiest instant air gunshots

You have the best reads and use his d2 effectively and zone the best.

And lordstroke has the set ups.

Mix all that into one play style and DS could beat a good amount of the cast.

Imo high top 10
DS is still being explored, especially matchup wise. He is very solid and I have no issue calling him top 10, at worst top 15

187x

Noob
i wish i can like that post more than once. Very well said!!