What's new

Who is going to be the last five returned characters on MKX

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Forreal though, it was like a "NO SHIT" when Raiden was revealed, at least they could have revealed Fujin first...

Quan Chi is almost certainly going to return, and I'll be very surprised if Ermac doesn't make the cut. Reptile has a good chance, because he's one of the more iconic characters outside of Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Mileena, while canon-wise there's no reason she shouldn't, I reckon might not make it solely because she was one of the more hated characters gameplay-wise.

Of the two other spots not yet mentioned... I'm thinking two of the following: Baraka (or some successor thereof), Kano (one of the original 7 and all that), Kitana (again, one of the more popular characters) and Shang Tsung.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
If we participants of this thread were all on a reality show together and the final challenge to win the million dollars was a puzzle of some sort, I would fucking kill somebody on live tv if I got randomly paired with any of the people who think Sonya and Cage will be playable in spite of the fact that they created a new character - their goddamn offspring mind you - specifically designed to merge those two and their movesets.

Last edited:

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I also think its beyond ridiculous to assume (especially when backed solely by the incredibly solid evidence of "that's what I heard") that we'll only see eight returning, absolutely iconic MK9 characters TOTAL, in lieu of them trying to scrounge up just as many forgettable characters from the shit tier games. Sorry Baraka, Ermac and Kitana, no room for you because we had to bring back fucking JAREK.

Bitch please.

Bugman

Noob
I also think its beyond ridiculous to assume (especially when backed solely by the incredibly solid evidence of "that's what I heard") that we'll only see eight returning, absolutely iconic MK9 characters TOTAL, in lieu of them trying to scrounge up just as many forgettable characters from the shit tier games. Sorry Baraka, Ermac and Kitana, no room for you because we had to bring back fucking JAREK.

Bitch please.
I think Ermac will be in MKX, Baraka probably, Kitana no she dead. Jerek I will love to see him in MKX.

darkmoonlight_va

Kitana Assassin Main
I am guessing:
1. Quan Chi- End of MK9 he was there
2. Reptile
3. Mileena
4. Kano
5. Sonya
I feel like 8 seems really limited though.

I would think Johnny Sonya Quin Chi
Ermac and any charecter really because remember people sourceer quin chi is still alive and revive people
:)))

So now we got Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Raiden for the returned characters from MK9. Now I was thinking who is going to be the last five returned characters because I heard that it suppose to be eight returned characters. So these the characters that I hopefully they returned from MK9.

Quan Chi- Which should be because he was talking to Shinnok at the end of the story mode.

Mileena- she better return I want to see her next gen teeth and plus I love her evil playful personality.

Reptile- I fully expect Reptile to be back, he has been one of the most popular characters in the series since the start.

Ermac- Since Shao Kahn is dead and Shang Tsung soul got stolen by Shao Kahn, Ermac will be a perfect characters to bring back because Anarchy erupted within him.

Kano- He is a good characters to come back in plus I like when he does his choke grab move that move was awesome.
reptile
kenshi
ermac
quan chi
mileena

Last edited:

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
I think they'll bring back quan chi, rain/smoke, ermac/reptile and skarlet/kitanna and kang/Lao from mk9. Potential returning DLCs could be shao Kahn, kabal(hope not) or maybe sonya/cage. They'll make sure to bring back 2 male ninjas, a female ninja, a shaolin monk and quan chi to continue with the story of mk9.

Subby Z

Noob
If I had to guess

Liu Kang or Noob saibot as boss (the other is playable)
Ermac
Cyrax(or Sektor)
Jade
Quan Chi

I would say Mileena and Skarlet both have chances as well.

Reptile has a good one too,but honestly I could see a "descendant" being modeled after him.