What's new

Who is going to be the last five returned characters on MKX

A do yall all agree that Liu Kang is going to make it on MKX? because my friends say he dead. I personally think that he NOT DEAD.
he died, but something is going to happen and he''ll be back probably. Quan chi seems like one that is going to be in the game if you looked at the end of mk9, it's almost inevitable.

Bugman

Noob
he died, but something is going to happen and he''ll be back probably. Quan chi seems like one that is going to be in the game if you looked at the end of mk9, it's almost inevitable.
well yea can't compliant. It will be great if Liu Kang come back.

Mst

Noob
Skarlet
Rain
Quan Chi
Liu Kang
One of the Characters which died in the MK9 Story (Kitana please)

Skarlet, Mileena, and Ermac because something bound to have changed them completely over Shao Khan's death + Fan service
Smoke because of that Kotal Khan variation picture
Quan-Chi because story.
This is why I highly doubt its 8 because of the high chance of Liu Kang being in the game.
Skarlet really isn't even a character yet because, firstly, she was just some background ninja and then became DLC that didn't impact the story, so maybe she could be counted as a "new" character, but still retain what had already happened with her in MK9?

n9195v

Noob
So far there are 7 characters confirmed. 3 old and 4 new. There were 12 new characters introduced in mk3 including characters you couldn't you play (9 new playable). There were 10 new playable characters in DA (two being very hard to find). Ed Boon has stated that this game will have the most new characters in any mk since the first game. So it's kinda safe to assume that around half the cast will be new and that at least 11 of them will be new. I personally think they will split it down the middle with dlc fighters we know. I'd assume that there will be 11 or 10 old characters.

What is this camping business you are talking about in fighting games?
Not sure if serious question but...

Campy = absurd to the point of being somewhat humorous.

Particularly, something campy is an absurd thing in an otherwise serious setting. So if you were to example, put a highly trained special forces soldier in your game, and then base her entire outfit around bewb-vest.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Wasn't that once he was powered up? From what I've seen (admittedly I haven't paid total attention as the game is a year off) he could either cut himself (loses health) for a damage buff, and in one of his variation-specific moves is a command throw that does more damage each time you land it to a max of level 3. You can then trade the throw damage buff for health by spending meter.
While he can chest cut, one of his totems gives him the benefit as well to my memory.

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
I wouldn't put too much faith in the rumored 14/8/8 idea. I'm sure there will be 12-14 new characters, but I'm not buying the 8 post MK4 thing. I may be wrong but there aren't many worthwhile characters from that era and Quan Chi technically appeared in MK9.

So we have Havik, Tanya, Shinnok, Fujjn, Reiko and maybe Kai.

I'm guessing we will get 13 new characters, 10 MK1 - UMK3 characters and 7 MK4 - MKA characters.

But what does any of what is just typed mean without supporting evidence? It means that it has just as much credibility as some dude saying he has insider info on the game. Maybe that dude was telling the truth but I'm not willing to buy that without proof. Too bad word of mouth doesn't equal truth.

Bugman

Noob
Ed Boon said that there suppose to be a guest characters on MKX, but personally I don't think we don't need no guest characters.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Cyrax - I have heard he's Paulo's favorite character. We need a Cyborg (trust me :DOGE) and he's pretty memorable, even if it's for dubious reasons.

Quan Chi - It just makes sense, they lead into it in MK9 story.

Ermac - Dat art. I really think it's a clue that he will be in this game.

Reptile - He's too big of a fan-favorite and staple of the series to be left out.

5th choice is a toss-up between Smoke, Shang, Baraka, and Mileena

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Okay first of all Boon said that classic could comeback as DLC.
Second with Cassir Cage we dont really need sonnya or JC.

the "8 MK9 returning characters, is just BS based on a stupid "leak" full of nonsense. They'll probably gonna be like 10 - 14

We've already seen 3. My guess?
Liu Kang
Kitana
Quan chi
Cyrax
Baraka
3 out of Ermac /Smoke / Reptile / Noob
Shang Tsung
Kenshi

Boon said they are including one post- MK3 Character. I bet he is trolling and that statement is about Quan, Kenshi or Shinnok.
If not, then it's Fujin or Bo'Rai'Cho.