What's new

Who is going to be the last five returned characters on MKX

Bugman

Noob
So now we got Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Raiden for the returned characters from MK9. Now I was thinking who is going to be the last five returned characters because I heard that it suppose to be eight returned characters. So these the characters that I hopefully they returned from MK9.

Quan Chi- Which should be because he was talking to Shinnok at the end of the story mode.

Mileena- she better return I want to see her next gen teeth and plus I love her evil playful personality.

Reptile- I fully expect Reptile to be back, he has been one of the most popular characters in the series since the start.

Ermac- Since Shao Kahn is dead and Shang Tsung soul got stolen by Shao Kahn, Ermac will be a perfect characters to bring back because Anarchy erupted within him.

Kano- He is a good characters to come back in plus I like when he does his choke grab move that move was awesome.

SZSR

Noob
That what I heard.
Okay, that's cool.

So 8 returning characters:

Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden

Ermac, Cyrax, Quan Chi

Kenshi and Skarlet.

Would like Rain, and maybe he'd take Kenshi's spot but these 5 have the best chances.

Bugman

Noob
Okay, that's cool.

So 8 returning characters:

Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden

Ermac, Cyrax, Quan Chi

Kenshi and Skarlet.

Would like Rain, and maybe he'd take Kenshi's spot but these 5 have the best chances.
OMG I hate Cyrax and Kenshi now Skarlet I like her but I like Mileena better.

SZSR

Noob
OMG I hate Cyrax and Kenshi now Skarlet I like her but I like Mileena better.
I didn't put in who I liked or hated, I just put in who had the most realistic chances in my opinion. Frankly, I think Skarlet will make it over Mileena because her character design has more to explore.

Bugman

Noob
I didn't put in who I liked or hated, I just put in who had the most realistic chances in my opinion. Frankly, I think Skarlet will make it over Mileena because her character design has more to explore.
You do got a point tho.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Sub
Scorps
Raiden
Johnny
Sonya
Quan
Shinnok
Ermac

Lets not forget the DLC of characters they will add on later. Also, Boon has talked about family members doing fatalaties on each other, so I'm guessing the proud parents will be in.

I think they're keeping out characters that were too campy in the previous game, given the harsher, more serious tone of this game.

Cassie Cage is basically a retcon of Sonya and Johnny, neither of which really fit: Sonya because her costume was a joke, and Johhny because his personality was a joke.

I think Mileena and Reptile fall under the same umbrella. I don't expect to see Mr Lizard-Man or any of the Fan-service Angels. In either case, their conception was too campy, or their design was too campy.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I think Skarlet will be in because I liked her. I also liked Smoke and Noob, so they are in.

I felt ambiguous towards Reptile and Mileena, so they may or may not make it in.

I didn't like Jax or Sektor so they definitely aren't in!! LOL! I also didn't like Sheeva that telestomp was so OP!

-Brought to you by 'All The Valid Reasons a Character Does or Does Not Get Into a Fighting Game'