What's new

Who has something to prove in Injustice?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Idk how it goes with Sonya but Kitana definitely doesn't beat him 7-3. Unfortunately most Baraka players were kinda not good so it was just assumed she bodies him.

Khaotik's saying that even though he doesn't have the accomplishments in placement, he's beaten the same top players Bit has. I'm not implying one of them is better than the other, but I honestly don't think that skill level is necessarily equal to someone's tournament resume. I think skill level is shown by who you can beat and whether or not you can get those wins consistently, in and out of tournament, and Khaotik has proven himself with that. 16bit will always be "the kitana" because of what he did over MK's life, but they're probably not far apart in skill (but 16bit should be given precedence, even though he does do shitty combos ;) )

As far as LOTF and Murk goes, LOTF got a good result and you can't take that away from him. But Murk looks like the better player to me. It's not meant as like offensive or as downplaying results it's just how I feel as someone who understands higher level play (I think I do at least). I think there's a valid argument if you can prove yourself to other players even if you don't have the results. The "something to prove" is just for the rest of the community, to make everyone else accept it.
I dont think any Baraka players said Kitana was 7-3, 6-4 at worst. Sonya though? I didnt play it too much but when I did it was pretty bad.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Is that because he's your online training partner or because he proved it in tournament?

The funny thing is this...murk was never posting when he was the dominate NW online. Now he posts because I have that title.

He also said, " I don't post cause I don't like the drama." Now he posts because he wants to call me out and live off his online reputation. I accomplished what I set out to do in Injustice and until a NW makes top 8, SOLO at a large tourney, I will own that title.

#newleafmyass
Its because I play with both of you. But like I said your the top 2, it'd be cool to see you guys do a gauntlet. Hopefully I can do some gauntlets vs people with a couple characters too

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Its because I play with both of you. But like I said your the top 2, it'd be cool to see you guys do a gauntlet. Hopefully I can do some gauntlets vs people with a couple characters too
King... bro...I really like you and I think your a great player.

BUT... your connection is the worst thing EVER! I don't want to quit cause I want to play you but the fact that your making judgements on that alone is funny to me

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
King... bro...I really like you and I think your a great player.

BUT... your connection is the worst thing EVER! I don't want to quit cause I want to play you but the fact that your making judgements on that alone is funny to me
I played you both offline too. Your both good haha. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens at KIT. Im just sayin Murk got a lot better recently so if I had to put money down on the best Nightwing now it'd prob be him

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Me. I was rebelod (mostly privately) and I failed to deliver. I traveled to 3 tournaments this year and I failed to deliver. I failed to prove that I was a top sinestro player. I have historically done well in casuals but always failed when it counted in tournament. I wanted to prove that I could be a top 3 sinestro player behind Woundcowboy and Playing2Win but I never officially proved it. I feel like I will forever be a casual monster who does ok in tournament but never good enough to be a top player. As the life of this game closes and molds into MKX, I hope to prove to myself, my friends, and everyone else that I am good and that I can be a competent sinestro player.

End self downplaying.

You all suk like wonder woman

Last edited:

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Me. I was rebelod (mostly privately) and I failed to deliver. I traveled to 3 tournaments this year and I failed to deliver. I failed to prove that I was a top sinestro player. I have historically done well in casuals but always failed when it counted in tournament. I wanted to prove that I could be a top 3 sinestro player behind Woundcowboy and Playing2Win but I never officially proved it. I feel like I will forever be a casual monster who does ok in tournament but never good enough to be a top player. As the life of this game closes and molds into MKX, I hope to prove to myself, my friends, and everyone else that I am good and that I can be a competent sinestro player.

End self depreciation.

You all suk like wonder woman
You're a good sinestro player without a doubt. You rep the corps well my fear-instilling friend :)