What's new

Who has something to prove in Injustice?

E

Eldriken

You're right about me having to and I will...but u still have more working for u thn me. I literally have no way of properly training OFFLINE with anyone at the highest level but I will show it.
Neither do I and it pisses me off at times. I've got to move somewhere else in Florida where there's a bigger scene.

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
Is that because he's your online training partner or because he proved it in tournament?

The funny thing is this...murk was never posting when he was the dominate NW online. Now he posts because I have that title.

He also said, " I don't post cause I don't like the drama." Now he posts because he wants to call me out and live off his online reputation. I accomplished what I set out to do in Injustice and until a NW makes top 8, SOLO at a large tourney, I will own that title.

#newleafmyass
:ex:x:eek:

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
The egos in this thread...

smh
i don't really understand the notion of why people have a problem with ego's. for one if no one is trying to be the best and "let it all hang out" then as a community we are deemed boring and uninteresting. you don't think all the shit talk before FR2012 when the EC beat down team midwest was relevant? does everyone think that with no ego's we would have a hype game on our hands? i personally think the storylines is what makes the FGC. "oh shit guess who's up next its PL vs REO, these two people HATE each other, this is going to be interesting" -16 bit voice. that right there makes everything so much more interesting IMO. but if none of us had "ego's" than it would be just "okay guys up next its PL vs REO, both of these players are very good and we shall see what happens next, no people there will be no controller throwing/dropping or drama because dis aint TNT" -16 bit dull voice. seriously i'm so sick and tired about hearing ego this, ego that. THIS.IS.FGC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think its perfectly okay to have an ego if you're that kind of player/person. And i believe it brings the hype even more, thats why the new leaf last a grand total of 2 months, because it got boring as shit. after WB i tried to stay humble because i was so happy about getting 3rd place. but now that i think about it, i should have blown all the doubters up, because it would have kept me more motivated if they responded and kept the fire going. now i'm (look @Qwark28 i'm not using am anymore, bitch) at the point were idgaf anymore, i will say how i feel and if you interpret it as ego and don't like it then MM me.

(sorry for no spaces if you don't like it MM me in patty cake)

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
i don't really understand the notion of why people have a problem with ego's. for one if no one is trying to be the best and "let it all hang out" then as a community we are deemed boring and uninteresting. you don't think all the shit talk before FR2012 when the EC beat down team midwest was relevant? does everyone think that with no ego's we would have a hype game on our hands? i personally think the storylines is what makes the FGC. "oh shit guess who's up next its PL vs REO, these two people HATE each other, this is going to be interesting" -16 bit voice. that right there makes everything so much more interesting IMO. but if none of us had "ego's" than it would be just "okay guys up next its PL vs REO, both of these players are very good and we shall see what happens next, no people there will be no controller throwing/dropping or drama because dis aint TNT" -16 bit dull voice. seriously i'm so sick and tired about hearing ego this, ego that. THIS.IS.FGC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think its perfectly okay to have an ego if you're that kind of player person. and i believe it brings the hype even more, thats why the new leaf last a grand total of 2 months, because it got boring as shit. after WB i tried to stay humble because i was so happy about getting 3rd place. but now that i think about it, i should have blown all the doubters up, because it would have kept me more motivated if they responded and kept the fire going. now i'm (look @Qwark28 i'm not using am anymore, bitch) at the point were idgaf anymore, i will say how i feel and if you interpret it as ego and don't like it then MM me.

thanks ffor letting me know, am aware now.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I still feel a lot of characters haven't been fully represented yet and we may see some big upsets in the future, maybe at Summer Jam and WCW.

Cyborg
Nightwing
Joker

...Lobo :cool:
I agree with this. If another NW can up stage me and I couldn't be there to defend my title then I wouldn't pull a @Zyphox. <3 <3

Even if I was there and got outplaced (unlikely)

But until that day, the NW community and all who take online seriously will have to hold it.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
i don't really understand the notion of why people have a problem with ego's. for one if no one is trying to be the best and "let it all hang out" then as a community we are deemed boring and uninteresting. you don't think all the shit talk before FR2012 when the EC beat down team midwest was relevant? does everyone think that with no ego's we would have a hype game on our hands? i personally think the storylines is what makes the FGC. "oh shit guess who's up next its PL vs REO, these two people HATE each other, this is going to be interesting" -16 bit voice. that right there makes everything so much more interesting IMO. but if none of us had "ego's" than it would be just "okay guys up next its PL vs REO, both of these players are very good and we shall see what happens next, no people there will be no controller throwing/dropping or drama because dis aint TNT" -16 bit dull voice. seriously i'm so sick and tired about hearing ego this, ego that. THIS.IS.FGC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think its perfectly okay to have an ego if you're that kind of player/person. And i believe it brings the hype even more, thats why the new leaf last a grand total of 2 months, because it got boring as shit. after WB i tried to stay humble because i was so happy about getting 3rd place. but now that i think about it, i should have blown all the doubters up, because it would have kept me more motivated if they responded and kept the fire going. now i'm (look @Qwark28 i'm not using am anymore, bitch) at the point were idgaf anymore, i will say how i feel and if you interpret it as ego and don't like it then MM me.

am in agreement w/ this post

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos

You do realize that the tournament kommunity is only one part of the wider mk kommunity as a whole? If there was no kompetition then people would still be hype because there's a new mk game koming out.