What's new

Who do you want to see that (probably) WON'T make it?

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Also i'm pretty sure Animal Man and Swamp Thing are going to be playable. They've been hinted the same way as others. Lots of us are expecting to see them playable in the inital roster.
I've seen nothing but one hint. Really wouldn't shock me either way.

I've seen nothing but one hint. Really wouldn't shock me either way.
Well how many do you need? They were hinted in the same way as 4 other already confirmed characters. 2 treats = Swamp Thing, Animal Man, 1 trick = Batwing. Both Animal Man and Swamp Thing could be really unique characters and they are both very popular in New 52.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I pretty much need leaked photos of dubious quality before I start to lean towards anything.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I'd like to see:

Poison Ivy ... MY GOD NRS, THE SPECIALS YOU COULD MAKE... WHY DO YOU HATE HER?
Scarecrow
Katana
Atrocitus
Ares
Firestorm
Killer Frost (please god no captain cold)
Zatanna
and a John Stewart alt for Green Lantern

More people would complain about the Young Justice fan service I imagine. Wouldn't mind most of those characters, I think it'd be hard to do something unique for Vandal and Ra's Al Ghul though.
I could see Vandal using a bunch of different weapons from all time periods, like a samurai sword from Feudal Japan and a meat cleaver from Victorian London (to reference Jack the Ripper). Ra's al Ghul could have a single Arabian style sword and use some form of magic as well. I could see him having a move where he falls backwards and turns into green smoke and reappears behind the opponent with a slight power boost (to reference the Lazarus Pit).

I don't understand why people have so much hate for Young Justice. It's probably the most well written show I've ever seen, animated or live action, comics or no. Is it because it uses relatively obscure villains?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I don't understand why people have so much hate for Young Justice. It's probably the most well written show I've ever seen, animated or live action, comics or no. Is it because it uses relatively obscure villains?
Oh not at all, in fact I think the most of the hate comes from 'hardcore' comic fans. They know all the villains in the show and probably don't think any of them are that obscure at all. I have to say it's probably not the best written show at all, but that might just be me...

I think it might be a case of "That's not how it is in the comics!" syndrome.

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
I've never read a comic book in my life, but I did watch Static Shock and Teen titans as a kid. Seeing Raven/Starfire or Static Shock in the game would be super sick.

Oh not at all, in fact I think the most of the hate comes from 'hardcore' comic fans. They know all the villains in the show and probably don't think any of them are that obscure at all. I have to say it's probably not the best written show at all, but that might just be me...

But the things they change aren't bad. It's not like they pull a "Batman now has superpowers" or "Green Lantern's ring is now powered by rainbows." They make changes to make sense of the world and still keep the fantastical element of the comics in line with the realism.

The way I judge a show's writing is if I don't have to ask, "Why would a character do that?" then they've succeeded. I've never asked that question with Young Justice.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Cosmic Boy...Yeah I like Legionnaires.
ahis trait could be him charging up his magnetism through levels.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong

I talk about the show with quite a few comics people. Several find Young Justice formulaic (You thought you beat the bad guys... but it was really all as planned ! Ha! Ha! ha!) and a lot of the characters poorly characterized (M'gann and Superboy in particular get flack), not because they aren't like the comics, but because they're just really not well done (in their opinion). They appreciate the villain choice and are actually big fans of their use of The Sportsmaster, the Reach, and many others. All that said, they don't hate it.

A lot of them enjoyed the last work of Greg Weisman (which also got cut after two seasons), the Spectacular Spider-Man, quite a bit more. That diverged fairly greatly from comics as well, but they found themselves just really invested in the characters and the story arcs.

Well how many do you need? They were hinted in the same way as 4 other already confirmed characters. 2 treats = Swamp Thing, Animal Man, 1 trick = Batwing. Both Animal Man and Swamp Thing could be really unique characters and they are both very popular in New 52.
It's already been said. Good theory, but also just a theory. We have no idea if they'll be in the game at all.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I would love to see Brainiac dude could have an awesome play style
Captain Cold also but Im starting to think he wont get in ..... just a hunch

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Now that I think about it, there are a couple more characters that I would like to see.

Bleez:

Starfire (not a massive fan of her character, but I've had this idea in my head that she would be a BEAST keepaway character for a long time):

Firestorm:

Brainiac (I actually think his chances are decent-ish though):

And probably a shit-ton of others that I can't remember right now.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I know he's not well-known, but I'd love to see booster gold. Maybe he could make it as dlc. :D

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Pretty much anyone from Suicide Squad/Secret Six.

I mean Catman has no chance in hell, but I want Catman.

EDIT: OH GOD I WANT KING SHARK! How could you not:

dribirut

BLAK FELOW

Doctor Destiny Pleeasseeee who is kinda like freddy just way more badass

and vandal savage

whose story is siickk