What's new

Who do you want to see that (probably) WON'T make it?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Not sure if a thread has been created for this already but whatevs. For me it would be Cheshire, among others. She cool. And she can get the D.

SZSR

Noob
Well, because of that one background picture with Dr. Fate and the other guy in tubes, i'm guessing Dr. Fate won't be in the final roster (my guess is that Superman captured most of the magic super heroes and locked them away so they wouldn't be able to oppose him).

But yeah, I really wanted to see Fate playable. Maybe DLC.

Swamp Thing, though his inclusion as DLC is very likely. I'd also like to see Batgirl(call me a hypocrite) cause she's my favorite female counterpart to a male hero, but she's very unlikely.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Eh, I didn't know a great deal about him but I liked his book before it was cancelled. Basically every time he dies he comes back to life but with a different superpower. I thought he would be fun for the game because every time you lost a round he could have a different power set or something. Or you could have a move that makes him die mid round and come back (with the same health) with different powers (a bit like pokemon trainer in Super Smash Bros.)

I mean it would be crazy complicated but I thought it would be kinda cool.