What's new

Who do you want to see that (probably) WON'T make it?

zfallonz

Noob
Zatanna - Need more female and/or magic users.

Huntress - I like her character but we have more than enough Batman characters, as well as about 9 gadget users already.

Martian Manhunter - ..Does this need explaining?

Sinestro - Would like to see a GL villain, or another ring user, who would use different constructs in different ways. Though from what I hear, he has a decent chance.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Zatanna - Need more female and/or magic users.

Huntress - I like her character but we have more than enough Batman characters, as well as about 9 gadget users already.

Martian Manhunter - ..Does this need explaining?

Sinestro - Would like to see a GL villain, or another ring user, who would use different constructs in different ways. Though from what I hear, he has a decent chance.
Sinestro is in. Dunno if he's playable right now, but I'm pretty damn sure he will be in some shape or form. And I highly doubt they would leave MMHunter out, him being in the comic is enough proof that he's in anyway. It's just Boon trolling as usual.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
what do i want to see? i want aquaman the king of watersports to have a unblockable 40% special where he just whips his cock out and pisses in the face of whoever he's fighting. btw those arent sharks swimming with him those are giant turds.

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!

His super attack could be him whipping out his laptop and guiding miniature missiles from satellites stationed overhead to his opponent, whilst his normal attacks are based around his guns.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
That have 0% chance:Black Manta, Jinx(Teen Titans),Mirror Master, Rubber Band Man and Ebon
That have a low % chance: Starfire, Static Shock, any non Captain Cold or Mr Freeze Ice Villain, Black Canary, someone with Animal Power
The 50/50: Raven, Martain Man Hunter, Ares

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
My top picks would probably be Booster Gold, Blue Beetle (Jaime's probably the best fit for the game, but I'd love Ted), Red Tornado, Black Lightning, Zatanna, Black Manta, Atrocitus, Animal Man, Mr. Terrific, Etrigan

Plus Martian Manhunter and Swamp Thing, but I'd like to think they still have a decent shot of being in the main roster.

LEGEND

YES!
Shinning Knight

Red Tornado

Gorilla Grodd

Plastic Man

Fire Storm

Killer Frost

Black Canary
-
All are unique, interesting characters for a fighting game too

i will be extremely disappointed if none of these characters are playable