What's new

Who are the Mortal Kombat characters that you don't like?

JDM

Noob
-Nightwolf
-Hsu Hao
-Mileena (mainly because her annoying ass playstyle in MK9)
-Mokap
-Kobra

Those are all the characters I explicitly dislike. There are tons more that are just bland and I'm entirely neutral towards. Like almost all of the new characters from MK4 on.

SZSR

Noob
I've had my glass of Haterade this morning so this thread is all me.

-Mileena
-Kitana
-Skarlet
-Frost
-Sindel
-Quan Chi
-Shinnok
-Noob Saibot
-Baraka
-Daegon
-Drahmin
-Hsu Hao
-Mavado
-Kano
-Meat
-Nitara
-Sheeva
-Freddy Kreuger

Doesn't matter if they're low or high tier, these characters just do not rub me the right way.

Espio

Kokomo
Most characters after Mortal Kombat 4 to be honest lol. Oh and Cyber Sub-Zero <_<

The Exception to this being Drahmin, Ashrah, Havik, Kenshi, and Bo' Rai Cho.

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Drahmin
Mokap
Meat
Darrius
Dairou
Shujinko
Blaze
Onaga
Nitara
Moloch
Bo' Rai Cho
Hsu Hao
Li Mei
Kobra
Cyber Sub-Zero
Kira

Art

Grave_Intent
Superman, Green Lantern, Flash, Wonder Woman, Joker, Dark Khan, Batman , Catwoman , Captain Marvel , Lex Luthor , Darkseid, Kratos

:joker:
WoW! You can't read... The title says MK characters...lol

As far as my hates, I hate Rain, Smoke, Cyrax, Sector, Jade & Scarlet because they originally were just clones of each other with different move sets. I want more original characters like the did with MK7 with Havik. I DO also hate Kobra for obvious reasons.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
WoW! You can't read... The title says MK characters...lol

As far as my hates, I hate Rain, Smoke, Cyrax, Sector, Jade & Scarlet because they originally were just clones of each other with different move sets. I want more original characters like the did with MK7 with Havik. I DO also hate Kobra for obvious reasons.
tamw you didn't realize all these characters were in MK games

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Some characters I don't like, but still tolerate due to the nostalgia factor.... (Liu Kang, Sheeva, Nightwolf)

THEN there's the characters that I absolutely abhor: Shujinko, Ashrah, Kobra, Hsu Hao, Darrius, Dairou, Taven and whatever the fuck his brother's name was, and Mokap.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Jax
Kobra
Hsu hao
Kabal
Reiko
Jax
Daegon
Kuai liang (specially in his cyber form)
Jax
Li mei
Meat
Chameleon
Mokap
Strikey
Daegon

Bo rai cho is on the fence between the ones I don't like and the ones I don't care about. He's fine as an npc.

Did I say Jax?

Any character after UMK3, aside from Bo rai cho, and Quan Chi, and Shinnok, all other characters were pretty much pointless...I hope they come with some fresh new character designs along with some old revamped characters.

Rabbit

thugs bunny
I liked alll the MK1-Mythologies characters. MK4's new characters I didn't like except for Reiko.
The new 3D MK characters I really didn't like except for Kenshi, Ashrah and Li Mei.

Noob
The best thing that could happen for you in MK10 is if they make a "Burnt Liu" skin from MK9's

ending

or go with the "Depressed Liu" skin from MK Legacy

because your sick mind would love to see a burnt and or emo Liu Kang... lol

@colt Paulo please bless us with these 2 skins
Totally didn't see this reply from months ago!

They should make him the God that he becomes in his MK9 ending so that the point of the game is to beat the piss out of Liu Kang.

As a matter of fact, can we please just get:

Mortal Kombat 10: Beat The Piss Out Of Liu Kang

Every opponent in story mode, ladder, and all challenges is Liu Kang and he's basically the equivalent of a human heavy bag.

Kharacters I hate but are needed for the franchise: Cage, Kang, Lao, Kano, Kenshi, Mileena

Kharacters I hate and don't want to see ever again: Everyone from post MKT era, except Bo' , Frost, Shinnok, and the few rest of story- important characters who had some diversity.

Mokap, Kobra, Meat, the dirty guy with the mask and the BDSM dude with the hat: They should have never existed.

Cyber Subzero: The biggest epic fail of NRS after Scorpions' absence in mk3

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
He is. Raiden will probably bring him back as a zombie again to give us that idea of some events being bound to happen
I really think that they can just say Liu is burnt like Kabal and turn him to a future bad guy maybe. I also think they can bring Noob-Saibot back since you didn't really see him die or anything thus having Bi Han back for MK10 and turn Smoke into a cuber ninja (Sektor collects his body and turns him robo).