What's new

Which fighting game do you enjoy watching the most?

Which game do you enjoy watching the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zerg

Main: Rain
There are some games that are just more entertaining to watch than others. There are a lot of people, including myself, that watch games they don't even play. You can choose more than one game.

Also if you could include a comment on why you enjoy watching that particular game, that would be helpful. Thank You.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
It was hard to choose so I voted multiple, but my all time favorite would be Killer Instinct for the SNES.

Last edited:
This is a tough one.

I can categorically say that the answer is definitely not Tekken - that game is far more fun to play than it is to watch lol.

I think Super Smash Bros is just about more fun to watch than the others, but it's pretty close between that, Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat.

Flagg

Noob
MK... Followed by SF IV

Tekken is very tedious to watch. Fun to play.

SNK games are pretty hype as well.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Idk why but I just love watching Tekken. When there's a team of Kings or Jacks left I'm hype. Mortal Kombat and Injustice are absolute givens for us all here and Street Fighter should be too for pretty much anyone in the fgc. KI may get up there too once there's more character diversity but it isn't just yet. So those were my four votes.

Which deeply saddens me. Marvel belongs there too, but I'm just so tired of these same old teams with these same old Capcom characters I hate. There's definitely usually a quirky team or two making top 8's and I love watching a Ghost Rider or an Iron Fist when they do but if I have to watch Zero May Cry one more time I'm shooting my face.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Most entertaining to watch since 2010:
MK9
KOF XIII
Persona 4 ultimax

Most boring to watch since 2010:
SFIV
Skullgirls

My vote goes to smash bros, melee gets so ridiculously hype sometimes. I still love watching injustice and mk. To me injustice became sooo much more awesome after the final patch, never know who's going to be in top 8 anymore